IGNORED

Part Timers

swampy

This post really p**s me off. I didn't go to Wembley for fear of being called a glory hunter. But I was there from the glory years of beating Oldham 64-65 to the depression of bankruptcy. Recent years have peed me off .. £$ .. just look back and enjoy:

They were fantastic days, winning at Leeds in 74, getting promotion, surviving at Coventry, etc. etc. They were golden days, but Saturday was a golden day too, despite losing, as it will be the focus for memories of people who weren't even born when Clive Whitehead scored v Portsmouth, or when Paul Cheesley headed the winner at Arsenal, or was taken off with his knee injury v Stoke.

I was fed up with the part timers on Saturday, but hope that they will be encouraged by what they experienced at Wembley and will become regulars at AG and will bore the a##e of future generations with their tales of "when I went to Wembley to see the lads", or whatever.

This post really p**s me off. I didn't go to Wembley for fear of being called a glory hunter. But I was there from the glory years of beating Oldham 64-65 to the depression of bankruptcy. Recent years have peed me off .. £$ .. just look back and enjoy:

Wow that must have been some game Oldham 64 - 65 Bristol c wish i could have been there do you remember who the scorer's were that day ??? #

I cant find any record of such a high scoring game maybe it was a pre-season friendly eh.

I think you have us mixed up with a basketball team or something mate. We're Bristol City and usually only score upto about 3.

Archived