IGNORED

Not Again

Guest Red_Rat

Only if QPR win, we really have to win, which they are currently doing! :@

But we would've had to win to go above them anyway...

Luton 1-3 Bristol City - my half time prediction!

3 goals for the 2nd half to show we are fighters and are serious for promotion against teams who haven't won for 7 games or whatever... such b*ll*cks...

How often do we extend the runs of teams who haven't won for like 10 games or whatever? I can't actually recall one occasion where we have... Can you??? :angry:

If we win whether QPR do or not, then the ball's still in our court, but if we fail to win today, then we can kiss good bye to automatic promotion! :(

I don't know. A draw will still be OK if QPR win as they still have Plymuff away. They will only go three points clear with some tough games to come away from home.

MM

But we would've had to win to go above them anyway...

Luton 1-3 Bristol City - my half time prediction!

3 goals for the 2nd half to show we are fighters and are serious for promotion against teams who haven't won for 7 games or whatever... such b*ll*cks...

How often do we extend the runs of teams who haven't won for like 10 games or whatever? I can't actually recall one occasion where we have... Can you??? :angry:

If we win whether QPR do or not, then the ball's still in our court, but if we fail to win today, then we can kiss good bye to automatic promotion! :(

Come on lads, if we win today that top stop will still be up for grabs. We have got to get a couple in the second half, if not, you are right, it will be doomed to the play offs!

Come on lads, if we win today that top stop will still be up for grabs. We have got to get a couple in the second half, if not, you are right, it will be doomed to the play offs!

Yep, the Championship is still up for grabs. We're still on for a 1-3 victory :angry:

Come on you Redzzzzz

No :angry: not certain :( with Rangers and Plym to play each other even if we lose it could still go to the last game of the season.(which we will win and Rangers will draw putting us up :D )

No :angry: not certain :( with Rangers and Plym to play each other even if we lose it could still go to the last game of the season.(which we will win and Rangers will draw putting us up :D )
Lets hope you're right :D I am praying for a win today though. Its so frustrating sitting here not being able to do anything........... :(

Lets hope you're right :D I am praying for a win today though. Its so frustrating sitting here not being able to do anything........... :(
How many times have we scored late on; a lot ; come on City till the end :angry::(:D

Sadly i can't see us scoring 2 goals, we just don't have the finishers in the side.

I'd be very happy to be proved wrong though.

It's been over 2 months since we managed to win at Grimbsy and score 2 goals to come away with all 3 points...

...About time we did that again aint it? :angry:

I KNOW!!!!!!

We are by far the best team in the league we just can't seem to get the ball in the back of the net! :@

We must create about twice as many chances as any other side. Is there any stats collected on chances created or anything?

I think any other team who had as many chances as us would be about 8-2 up by now :angry:

We must create about twice as many chances as any other side. Is there any stats collected on chances created or anything?

I think any other team who had as many chances as us would be about 8-2 up by now :angry:

Too right!!

I'll never forget 1-1 against Wycombe, we had 16 shots on target to their 1!! :(

Archived