IGNORED

No One Likes Us

Forza Revolution

Just been looking at all the facebook groups relating to hull citys promotion to the Premier League! One group starting a petition to erect a statue of dean windass etc. I couldnt believe the amount of supporters from different clubs commenting on how they wanted us to lose and glad we lost couldnt believe it.

Brighton

N.Forest

C.Palace

Swindon

Wolves

Gas

Watford

WOLVERHAMPTON ZYDERS ED B.C.F.C

Just been looking at all the facebook groups relating to hull citys promotion to the Premier League! One group starting a petition to erect a statue of dean windass etc. I couldnt believe the amount of supporters from different clubs commenting on how they wanted us to lose and glad we lost couldnt believe it.

Brighton

N.Forest

C.Palace

Swindon

Wolves

Gas

Watford

No surprises there then. There`d have been as many if not more supportig us if we`d won. Don`t make the mistake of grouping all fans from one club with the same brush. I had plenty of messages of support from fans of different clubs, many of those from clubs you`ve listed, and many were disappointed with the result. It`s football, it`s what supporters do. Best thing is to just ignore them and wave at them as we pass eachother next season :dancing6:

PDG

Looking at the clubs mentioned there its not such a surprise though is it :innocent06:

Why should we care :disapointed2se:

Fans of clubs who wanted us to win and go up -

S****horpe

Grimsby

Doncaster

Lincoln

Its very regional as well.

I know plenty of fans who support Forest, Blackpool, Tottenham, West Ham etc etc who all wanted us to go up.

Take it with a pinch of salt mate, everyone's got opinions.

Our regional neighbours didn't want us to win and theirs thought likewise

Brighton

N.Forest some still bitter at how we had the nerve to take second spot and not roll over for them to go up

C.Palace as above swapping second spot for playoff matches

Swindon small club syndrome

Wolves Still bellyaching over Macindoe's transfer and subsequent comments FFs he was right

Gas Who? Oh you mean the part time minnows from Cheltenham

Watford Bigger version of the gas

Aint jealousy wonderful

Aint jealousy wonderful

It most certainly is.

It just shows how far we have come in the past few seasons.

A couple of years ago the majority of those fans would have felt complete antipathy for us, now they are sitting up and taking notice.

Like ManUre and Chelski, the most successful teams are often the most despised.

Heres to us being despised (for the right reasons), by every club in the country!!!!!

I wouldn't lump a lot in the same category.

I know a Forest season ticket holder who was supporting us in the final.

A good mate of mine follows watford and wanted us to win, got texts from him of good luck just before kick off (before semi as he hates Warnock and before final because he doesnt like Brown)

By the way you left out Cardiff. After the final only my welsh mates felt the need to send celebration texts to me.

Pretty safe to say not a single Cardiff fan wanted us to win and fervently cheered Hull.

have a look at their messageboard on the day!

Brighton

N.Forest

C.Palace

Swindon

Wolves

Gas

Watford

You ahouild make your life a bit easier and have

WOLVERHAMPTON ZYDERS ED B.C.F.C as your signature rather than writing it everytime you post :englandsmile4wf:

Archived