IGNORED

Season Tickets For Next Season

bcfcmatt

brought a season ticket at the start of april on premium credit...or at least i thought i did!! went to ticket office took my details but still no money taken out of my bank account, not even deposit, last year i done the same and my deposit came out srt8 away and payment starts in june but still no sign of money taken out by the club only my play off ticket i bought for the home leg. somtimes wonder if the ticket office actually no what they are doin, when i ring them up all they say is sorry u will have to wait till begining of may now i bet they will say i have to wait till june or july by that time no more season tickets

anybody else had this problem with premium credit?

brought a season ticket at the start of april on premium credit...or at least i thought i did!! went to ticket office took my details but still no money taken out of my bank account, not even deposit, last year i done the same and my deposit came out srt8 away and payment starts in june but still no sign of money taken out by the club only my play off ticket i bought for the home leg. somtimes wonder if the ticket office actually no what they are doin, when i ring them up all they say is sorry u will have to wait till begining of may now i bet they will say i have to wait till june or july by that time no more season tickets

anybody else had this problem with premium credit?

Don't panic. See here:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...st&p=946889

I've got a slightly different problem.

When I went to book my coach tickets, I was told i'm not on the city database, but, my 6 year old son was so apparently "that's alright then" was the response.

I kinda agree provided I get the season ticket I paid for and I don't find out my seat has been sold to somebody else. Poor sod will have to sit next to my daughter for one; wouldn't wish that on anybody, not even Malone.

Hey-ho; i'm sure it is just an admin problem and everything will be fine. I certainly can't care enough to do something about it .... YET :tumbleweed:

Yeh all is ok (gave my name and address) and she said sorry no confirmation letter was sent but all is ok and 1st payment will be taken on 1st June.....

oh right thank god for that :laugh: thats put my mind to rest..do u think i should ring 2mro and do the same give them my adress etc?

oh right thank god for that :laugh: thats put my mind to rest..do u think i should ring 2mro and do the same give them my adress etc?

Yeh just to be safe, the reason i was worrying is because they said i would get a confirmation letter....

But oh well all sorted now...

Archived