IGNORED

Gj Interview Figures?

Tom

Gary says that they've let 7-8 players go, I thought it was only 5?

Who are the other couple?

:closedeyes:

I guess he's banking on a few players either being sold or not accepting the contracts offered. Keogh's been one mentioned as possibly leaving despite being offered a contract.

I did assume this was what is meant, I would like the unaccounted 3 to be, Betsy, Keogh and one other (I'd let any of McCombe,Wilson or Sproule go if we can get sufficient cover and better players an SQUAD players in).

I'd like fontaine to take over permanently from McCombe, I'd say McCombe is my third choice CB at the club currently.

I did assume this was what is meant, I would like the unaccounted 3 to be, Betsy, Keogh and one other (I'd let any of McCombe,Wilson or Sproule go if we can get sufficient cover and better players an SQUAD players in).

I'd like fontaine to take over permanently from McCombe, I'd say McCombe is my third choice CB at the club currently.

It'll be betsy, wilson and keogh...

I cant beleive your suggesting sproule or McCombe... he wont get rid of either of those!

It'll be betsy, wilson and keogh...

I cant beleive your suggesting sproule or McCombe... he wont get rid of either of those!

Very surprised if Wilson goes.

Being a Jack of all trades counts against him getting a permanent place but he never lets the team down when called upon.

His versatility makes him a very useful squad player and his style of play and stamina is well suited to the passing game City play when at their best.

As for Sproule, he's beeen increasingly disappointing and has alot to prove.

We'll see whether he's given more time to impress but GJ seems to be a man in a hurry.

Archived