IGNORED

Anyone Know Why...?

Claverham_Red

...the following area [upper Block A of The Wedlock Stand] is not used during games? Was it used in the Rotherham game last year? Cannot remember.

agva1.png

I can appreciate it's proximity to the home fans but there's always police/stewards on the City block in The Williams Stand and the gangway acts as segregation I would have thought. Even the lower bit of that block - could they not half that segregation. But saying that, are away disabled fans located just above?

That's a good 150 seats there at £20(ish) x 23 games = £69k extra over the course of the season. Just a thought. I guess it's something to do with the stadium safety certificate.

...the following area [upper Block A of The Wedlock Stand] is not used during games? Was it used in the Rotherham game last year? Cannot remember.

agva1.png

I can appreciate it's proximity to the home fans but there's always police/stewards on the City block in The Williams Stand and the gangway acts as segregation I would have thought. Even the lower bit of that block - could they not half that segregation. But saying that, are away disabled fans located just above?

That's a good 150 seats there at £20(ish) x 23 games = £69k extra over the course of the season. Just a thought. I guess it's something to do with the stadium safety certificate.

I think the photo youve show is a bit old. Now i think there is a tunnel type thing out of the entrance which would block the view.

agva1.png

Only matchday staff were allowed in that section for the rotherham game and i don't think it gets used, but if it did it would definately be for away fans!

Archived