IGNORED

Let Gary Get On With It, He Does Not Need Us To Help Him Find Players

Riaz

I'm all for Gary Johnson keeping his cards close to his chest and then suprising us (pleasantly) with his signings.

The only problem I have, is that last time he kept his cards to his chest.... the cards turned out blank! We really should have signed a proper 20 goal striker at the turn of the year and we didnt which I truly believe was the difference between automatic promotion and play off disappointment. Look at Stoke.... at the start of the year they made about 3 loan signings which at the time I thought were quite shrewd, and now they have been promoted. We made...... NO loan signings and we are still in the championship.

The worst thing I hate, is the waiting! Its not so bad when nobody else is making signings either..... but when all the clubs around us are making big signings and we have done nothing is always annoying. The quicker we can get at least one decent player on board the better. Even if its just one player for the time being at least it will keep some of us happy for at least an hour! haha!

Says the guy who has got posts in the Tyson and Lita threads to name a few....

Yeah, I give my opinion on players, and hope they sign someone like Lita, But i found it funny when i saw "lets get Nicky Maynard" thread. As if someone like Gary Johnson is going to see it and think "the fans want maynard, i better get him"

He's a much better manager than that thankfully. And comments i've made have been that I'd like city to sign Lita IF thats the Managers choice.

Anyways it was only a bit of fun.

Yeah, I give my opinion on players, and hope they sign someone like Lita, But i found it funny when i saw "lets get Nicky Maynard" thread. As if someone like Gary Johnson is going to see it and think "the fans want maynard, i better get him"

He's a much better manager than that thankfully. And comments i've made have been that I'd like city to sign Lita IF thats the Managers choice.

Anyways it was only a bit of fun.

Yeah the Maynard thread is a load of rubbish, but as are all the others. There is not one bit of factual evidence on any players that everyone is banging on about so they are all the same and you particpate.

The only facts are Johnson says he has 2-3 exciting players in the pipeline

GJ says it is not Eastwood

Lita was seen at Wembley (can he not just be there to watch the game and support his mates?)

You got to love the transfer hysteria...

The official lets not debate or discuss anything related to the team thread because Gary knows best?

Well yeah,

But this isn't common sense, this is a forum. It's y'know, fun.

And besides how the evening post get its stories if we don't?

The official lets not debate or discuss anything related to the team thread because Gary knows best?

Well yeah,

But this isn't common sense, this is a forum. It's y'know, fun.

And besides how the evening post get its stories if we don't?

Thats not what i'm getting at! I found if funny that someone posted that they wanted us to get Nicky Maynard and thought if enough people agreed then GJ would listen to them... I actually think Maynard would be an excellent signing.

Point is GJ will take no notice of us or our suggestions

Archived