IGNORED

Richard Offiong!

Guest churchill gaffer

Guest churchill gaffer

Don't know anything about him.

But he plays for Hamilton, he's big and black and Sheff Weds and Norwich want him as well!

This is in the captions in the Daily Star!

But he plays for Hamilton, he's big and black and Sheff Weds and Norwich want him as well!

Keep him away from my missus!!!!

Keep him away from my missus!!!!

Soccerbase says he's 24 and scored 19 in 34 for Hamilton winning promotion to the Scotts Prem. Has a 1 in 2 strike rate for them over 2 seasons. 5ft 11.

Can't find much footage of him but he looks like a player who likes to run at people with the ball.

Division one football in Scotland is pretty dire (bottom of league one/league two IMO) it has to be said.

Guest churchill gaffer
He's ment to be poo. Only what i've heard

Looked on their rubbish site, and he dose play for them.

But if he's anything like Lee Miller (Scotish), then yes stay away!!!!!!!

Scottish league div 1 32 goals in 60 starts does sound impressive, but is the standard any great shakes!

Another thing i noticed looking up his stats is that he has only played 71 starts 16 subs in five and a half years at various clubs ( surely that says something )and as only been prolific this season. his 2 other goals were scored while on loan from Newcastle to Darlington.

We've had better players stats wise from better teams who have played at a better level,and have still not been up to it. for me a NO. to much of a risk.

We need someone with proven ability to hit the onion bag for season's not just one offs

Looked on their rubbish site, and he dose play for them.

But if he's anything like Lee Miller (Scotish), then yes stay away!!!!!!!

Don't think he is Scottish not with a name like Ofiong now if it had been McOffiong then maybe

Guest churchill gaffer
Don't think he is Scottish not with a name like Ofiong now if it had been McOffiong then maybe

I did'nt say he was Scotish.

I meant the last player we got from Scotland was Lee Miller, and he did'nt come up to the level!

(I said I did'nt know anything about him.)

Archived