IGNORED

Marlon Harewood

Guest shane

Guest shane
Good. Means he can be a failure there rather than here.

Like he has been at Villa or West Ham ?

So who would you like to see come in ?

I've seen Harewood many times and he is exactly the type that City need.

Like he has been at Villa or West Ham ?

So who would you like to see come in ?

I've seen Harewood many times and he is exactly the type that City need.

Sorry but thats my opinion. Overated. Not good enough.

Who would I like to see - money considered, Lita, Maynard, Tyson (yeah one of the few to rate him), Tibor Tisza (albeit on youtube clips), Steve Howard, Beckford, Raziak . I'd prefer any of those players in front of Harewood.

Its all about opinions mate. Just cause you think he's a great player, we don't all have to fall over agreeing with you.

Guest shane

Who would I like to see - money considered, Lita, Maynard, Tyson (yeah one of the few to rate him), Tibor Tisza (albeit on youtube clips), Steve Howard, Beckford, Raziak . I'd prefer any of those players in front of Harewood.

Its all about opinions mate. Just cause you think he's a great player, we don't all have to fall over agreeing with you.

Raziak ? Howard ?

You are joking. Next you'll say Jimmy FLoyd or Robbie F.

Whatever happen City need atelast 3 strikers, Adebola nad Trundle are both not good enough. I love watching Trundle but lets be honest he ain't cut it and his goals return was awful.

why do people keep saying beckford he is a pile of shite. ask most leeds fans and they will say the same

Guest shane
Yeah I agree with the above Beckford seriously over-rated as is that cart horse Howard would have had him 3 years ago.

Saying that its all opinions and thats what makes football interesting everyone thinks they are Sir Alex. :)

Yep. Spot on.

Saw him a few times and seriously didnt impress - gets in to the right positions then cant finish - nothing more frustrating than watching a striker make the space/get in to the space and c**k it up - you'll be on his back within 10 games - no thanks not good enough.

Archived