IGNORED

No Gas Zone Banners

kamikazee

can't remember who had the pic of it in their garden but did remember reading a couple of youz asking where it came from. well just spoke to my mate laney who runs signmarket next to bs3 and he did them, yes there were a few and other designs requested and made. they're digital pics on vinyl and for the 4m start at £80. you design it, he can print it. he done me a rather fine canvas print same as he's got in the shop. also not too bad at clocks.......er williams!! pop in and see him or pm stuff to me cause i see him in the weeks anyhoo

can't remember who had the pic of it in their garden but did remember reading a couple of youz asking where it came from. well just spoke to my mate laney who runs signmarket next to bs3 and he did them, yes there were a few and other designs requested and made. they're digital pics on vinyl and for the 4m start at £80. you design it, he can print it. he done me a rather fine canvas print same as he's got in the shop. also not too bad at clocks.......er williams!! pop in and see him or pm stuff to me cause i see him in the weeks anyhoo

Quba Ice on North Street Bedminster had a similar banner 'Calderwood F c u k Off' I think it read. The 'Gas Free Zone' banner could prove to be a real best seller for signmarket - don't I make a great fashion model for this delightful product !!!!!!! :innocent06: .......

gasfreezonegv9.jpg

Quba Ice on North Street Bedminster had a similar banner 'Calderwood F c u k Off' I think it read. The 'Gas Free Zone' banner could prove to be a real best seller for signmarket - don't I make a great fashion model for this delightful product !!!!!!! :innocent06: .......

gasfreezonegv9.jpg

Is that a cider barrel along side you Clive :innocent06:

Shame that banner cannot be reflected on this forum; So many threads about them, who cares what they do or say, they will never be in the same league as us, let them go.

Leave them to Cheltenham then FGR :disapointed2se:

Icon, you're a fashion icon not a mere model.

i was with goblin at club wembley hospitality. i thought the club wembley security were heavy handed and almost caused a ruck when they pulled down that gas free zone banner. just like goblin always surrounded in controversy. :rofl2br:

i was with goblin at club wembley hospitality. i thought the club wembley security were heavy handed and almost caused a ruck when they pulled down that gas free zone banner. just like goblin always surrounded in controversy. :rofl2br:

I hope you also enjoyed the "club wembley hospitality", Mr Red Puritan!

As far as the "club wembley security" goes, nothing surprises me at all there!

Archived