IGNORED

Darren Byfield

NEWTONRED66

that's amazing that he's been linked with clubs in are league. imo he's awful just looks disinterested and has a crap touch

That may be true, but he did score the winner at Watford, which makes me forget about anything else of his game.

Best of luck to him, he scored some important goals for us

that's amazing that he's been linked with clubs in are league. imo he's awful just looks disinterested and has a crap touch

Would say hes a good league one player nothing more nothing less bit like Enoch really.

Scored 8 goals cos he was in a good team don't think he will better that (at this level). Was rubbish when he started just doesnt have enough about his game to trouble defenders at this level. Was only usefull when coming off the bench when the opposition was tired.

I too am surprised with him being linked to championship clubs. But I would have to disagree with him being awful. don't get me wrong, he's nothing special at this level but to an extent he's been a decent player for us. And as mentoined his goal at Watford. For the 1000 or so there WHAT AN ERUPTION WHEN HE SCORED!!!

Would say hes a good league one player nothing more nothing less bit like Enoch really.

Scored 8 goals cos he was in a good team don't think he will better that (at this level). Was rubbish when he started just doesnt have enough about his game to trouble defenders at this level. Was only usefull when coming off the bench when the opposition was tired.

he would be a great signing for rovers.

I think hes a very decent player and would not be supprised to bang in 15-20 next season in the cahmpionship. I was sorry to see him go but i know he left Millwall under a cloud and i think GJ has to much class to publically do that but it does make you wonder.

I agree he is a good player but realistically, I cant see him scoring more than 10 goals.

Crap touch!? He was one of the best at controlling the ball in the team, it was his strength. I think you've confused him with Enoch.

He scored important goals and if he did look a little disinterested towards the end it was likely because he was disappointed that it was clear he wasn't getting a new deal and he had so little time on the pitch towards the end of the season.

Good luck to him, I can see him being a decent player for another season yet at this level.

Think Trundle, Carle, Noble, Johnson, Mcindoe and Adebola might have something to say about having the best touch.

By touch I'm talking about bringing a football under control with one touch. Of those players only Noble was possibly better at it than Byfield. Even Trundle isn't exceptional at that - he's great once he has the ball of course but that's not what I'm on about. If you watch Byfield closely he takes even very awkward passes at the edge of his reach with ease and far more sticks to him than any of our other strikers.

Crap touch!? He was one of the best at controlling the ball in the team, it was his strength. I think you've confused him with Enoch.

He scored important goals and if he did look a little disinterested towards the end it was likely because he was disappointed that it was clear he wasn't getting a new deal and he had so little time on the pitch towards the end of the season.

Good luck to him, I can see him being a decent player for another season yet at this level.

My thoughts exactly.

Will get a clap from me if he plays against us in future (apart from if it's for the Nomads, then he'll get a big fat BOO).

Think Trundle, Carle, Noble, Johnson, Mcindoe and Adebola might have something to say about having the best touch.

Good luck to him thought, will get a warm reception from me for sure.

i'd say that bradley has the best first touch at the club by a long way. in fact i'd go as far as saying he has the best first touch of any player i can remeber watching at AG

darren was a close second, i feel sorry for him as he was labelled an impact player so his starts were limited. he is a good pro and also a good player

would love to see hims score a few at this level as long as it doesnt harm us :innocent06:

and i will certainly give him a warm reception too.

ADEBOLA?

I thought he was Ok, for someone with Prem experience I was a little disappointed though. I would be surprised if he went to Plymouth, I was expecting a move back towards the Midlands and Jamelia.

I suspected his leaving was a mutual decision for that reason........

Archived