IGNORED

Inflatable Day In The Ee

motty

Guest MaloneFM
Thats a terrible idea.

Inflatables are best left at the beach.

Henrys having a bit of a bad day. I think he needs a group hug...come on sausage...MMMMMMMMMM...better?

Sorry about the lazy lob on

even though i don't go in the eastend i feel you should make it more 'ultra' by using streamers etc. that they use across europe.

Yes, but its the funds for it.

Its different in europe, its not just the once a week thing its their whole life, every day of the week etc. Going to empty factory's that they own and making massive banners and displays, everyone chipping at the ground for new flags and banners.

yeh well people i reckon we should inflate a few before the game in the pub and then kept a few for the ground

anyone taking bog roll haha lobbing it in the air when the teams come out that would look good

shame its not red

Yes, but its the funds for it.

Its different in europe, its not just the once a week thing its their whole life, every day of the week etc. Going to empty factory's that they own and making massive banners and displays, everyone chipping at the ground for new flags and banners.

i get what you're saying but yorvik reds (the york ultras) use banners and streamers etc. for every game. even if toilet roll is chucked on it would look better imo. just a thought mind :D

Archived