IGNORED

Be Brutal

eastbristolredun

Sorry to say it everyone, but its time to be brutal. We can raid clubs in a lesser position than us and take anything worthwhile.

I would target the foxes, Leeds, and Saints.

They all have problems and players would look at Bristol and the chance to work with GJ as a massive boost.

Why not raid them with silly bids? We could pick up any of the following

Steven Clemance

Iain Hume

Matty Fryatt

Steve Howard

Stern John

Jermain Beckford

They all look like players who would add something, lets not forget the goals! We would even get away with short term deals for Stern John and Howard. Its a squad game and we would look very strong with these faces added.

Surely its not a wages issue? We have approx 4,000 extra season ticket holders at a average of £350 per head? Thats £1.4m banked already, combine that with the play off revenue and the released players and we must have the cash to spend on decent wages?

stern john is a very good player

stevie howard is quality at this level, age may put people off but if he has only 1 year left at this level he would still score the goals to fire us up :innocent06:

rasiak is still at southampton isnt he?

idiakez for 20 minutes of quality. like tugay at blackburn?

carlisle's striker... his name alludes. he is good though?

saying that, we could just as easily look upward for signings... man u, liverpool chelsea and arsenal ressies have a few starlets needing competitive football, and lets be honest fergie rafa and arsene would prefer to have the kids playing in a team with a similar ideology of playing good passing football1 from what i can remember of the blur of last season we did that! any chance fergie? :innocent06:

stern john is a very good player

stevie howard is quality at this level, age may put people off but if he has only 1 year left at this level he would still score the goals to fire us up :innocent06:

rasiak is still at southampton isnt he?

idiakez for 20 minutes of quality. like tugay at blackburn?

yeah, agree with that though I'm not too sure about steve howard tbh

idiakez? is he the one who is quality at free kicks?

his name alludes you does it? you mean joe garner? well he seems to be decent and he racked a fair amount of goals before he got injured but i reckon carlisle would want big money for him and is it worth taking the risk?

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest RyanBCFC

Joe Garner, not bad scored goals for fun in league 1, was released by blackburn, i have a few carlisle fiend and they say hes not that good.

Archived