IGNORED

Hello Everyone! Another New Member Here

BCFCKay

After reading this forum for years, I thought i should join...

I've been watching city home and away since 2000/01 season at the age of 11/12 (the days of Danny Wilson), and never before have i heard such positivity, support and belief from our fans.

Even away to Charlton this season, having gone 1-0 in the first 5/10 minutes, we outsung the home fans and never stopped singing throughout the game. I am sure this belief and support contributed to the equaliser. This is just one example of how we have helped the team get to just 1 game from the Premier League. Unfortunately we lost, but we will always believe.

I am counting the days until August.

Come on you reds!

BCFCKay

I've been watching city home and away since 2000/01 season at the age of 11/12 (the days of Danny Wilson), and never before have i heard such positivity, support and belief from our fans.

Even away to Charlton this season, having gone 1-0 in the first 5/10 minutes, we outsung the home fans and never stopped singing throughout the game. I am sure this belief and support contributed to the equaliser. This is just one example of how we have helped the team get to just 1 game from the Premier League. Unfortunately we lost, but we will always believe.

Come on you reds!

BCFCKay

Welcome....!

I was at the Charlton game and the atmosphere that night was brilliant...I heard an old chap on the way out saying to his mate 'thats the first time I have stayed to clap the opposition off this season..!!'

I agree the atmosphere amongst fans/players seems to be better than ever before and I think will only get better and better - roll on August...!!

Come on you reds!

BCFCKay

Welcome to our friendly but weird forum! (get away while you still can!)

Welcome....!

I was at the Charlton game and the atmosphere that night was brilliant...I heard an old chap on the way out saying to his mate 'thats the first time I have stayed to clap the opposition off this season..!!'

I agree the atmosphere amongst fans/players seems to be better than ever before and I think will only get better and better - roll on August...!!

What a game. Atmosphere was amazing. I was quietly confident after that game we would stay top of the league - :disapointed2se: . WERE BRISTOL CITY, WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Edit - almost forget, welcome BCFCkay

welcome...and what a time to join. Just as we go into the weeks of weird and wonderful postings about nothing in particular to while away the summer...and then there is all that closed season speculation to cope with. I heard from a bloke, who overheard someone on the train telling someone on his mobile that he had met someone who categorically stated that Gary Johnson is going to be the new assistant manager at Man City with Sven moving to Ashton Gate and that part of the deal is that Lee Johnson goes to Man City with him and Paul Dickov moving down here to play up front for City...that sort of thing...

welcome...and what a time to join. Just as we go into the weeks of weird and wonderful postings about nothing in particular to while away the summer...and then there is all that closed season speculation to cope with. I heard from a bloke, who overheard someone on the train telling someone on his mobile that he had met someone who categorically stated that Gary Johnson is going to be the new assistant manager at Man City with Sven moving to Ashton Gate and that part of the deal is that Lee Johnson goes to Man City with him and Paul Dickov moving down here to play up front for City...that sort of thing...

And theres the Evil Posts back page story for tomorrow then :whistle2:

Thankyou all for being so welcoming! :)

The atmosphere at the Charlton game was the one of the best I have experienced. Along with the Hartlepool and Crystal Palace Play-off games of course.

Come on you reds!

BCFCKay

Welcome

Haha I did read the 'Kelly' thread, so i thought twice about putting my name into my display name.

To clarify, I am female and I don't drive trucks... I drive a Ford Ka with a city flag in the back window, :city: (probably not a good idea as I live in amongst the blue few in St George!).

:)

Haha I did read the 'Kelly' thread, so i thought twice about putting my name into my display name.

To clarify, I am female and I don't drive trucks... I drive a Ford Ka with a city flag in the back window, :city: (probably not a good idea as I live in amongst the blue few in St George!).

:)

There's more of us over that way than you think......sssssssssssssshhhhhhh! :icecream: You may well see my flag, complete with homage to Marv, departing the badlands on away days... :englandsmile4wf:

Archived