IGNORED

Player By Player Season Review (merged)

edson

Good reports, can't argue or add to anything said. Seeing it down in black and white really hits home how good defensively we are. I guess the defenders and 'keepers were the easiest to write about, I'll look forward to what is said about other players.

Do tell us why they should have differing ratings.

Is it not obvious that Orr had a much better season, has showed potential to go further and i would put a pretty large bet that LB will be one of the areas GJ will be strengthening

Wasn't obvious to me no. So thanks for the explanation.

Not that I entirely agree with your opinion, I believe Macca is a class act and influence, wish he had a bit more pace but then if he had he wouldn't have come when we were in League 1. Well worthy of a 7.

Orr still has much to learn and his crossing can be hit or miss, some superb some omg where's row z. Hoofs a bit too much when under pressure as well.

Defensively they both put it in 100%.

Wasn't obvious to me no. So thanks for the explanation.

Not that I entirely agree with your opinion, I believe Macca is a class act and influence, wish he had a bit more pace but then if he had he wouldn't have come when we were in League 1. Well worthy of a 7.

Orr still has much to learn and his crossing can be hit or miss, some superb some omg where's row z. Hoofs a bit too much when under pressure as well.

Defensively they both put it in 100%.

I agree Macca can look class but a bit like McCombe is prone to the odd silly error that costs us - for some reason most of the goals conceded we tend to give them

Archived