IGNORED

Make Money For The Club

eastbristolredun

How about this idea as a scheme for making some money for the club.... Hear me out before you make judgement!

City approach local companies like GWR, Tescos, Etc etc and offer them the chance to sponsor the scheme. Maybe a cost of £5000 each. For this they get their name all over the proposed "sticker"

City then produce 15,000 car tax disc holders, each one with a special code on it. The cost of the tax disc is £23 ( £1 a game ) the person then displays this in the windscreen of the car.

Each game at half time a city employee goes and walks the streets, picks a random car with the Tax disc, reads out the Reg number at half time and that person wins the cash, and prizes from the sponsors?

The fans could also be listed on the priority group for tickets once spending £23 on the disc

This could be used at the park at Rides, local streets, or even midweek contests around Bristol. GWR could run a contest and "find a city fan" etc etc

City could also provide a signed shirt for 2nd prize etc

Revenue - 15,000 x £23 - £345,000 + Sponsors cash £10,000

It's not £60M but its an idea?

Prize funds - 23 prizes of £1,000 = £23,000

i don't drive my car to the ground so how will i win?

Ditto... and in this age of environmentalism, so we really wanna be seem as encouraging people to drive to the ground?

Any money making enterprise is great for the the Club but maybe not this one?

Archived