IGNORED

Goallllllllllll!

Irishred

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

qpr 1-1 ,City 2-2 well done great comeback thats 4 good results for you its going all the way by the look of it .

You can enjoy our game at Plym as you cannot really loose

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Thats bl--dy awful do any of us have the bottle to go up perhaps it will be the top two by default .

What is going on ???????????????????????????

swindon fans  :(  ?

Qpr fans maybe ? 1 more point away from us :(

It would be very embarrasing to both City and QPR if Swindon took 2nd spot...

Can't see it being that heartbreaking though...

As nice as the Millenium Stadium was last season... I'd really love to miss having to go there again for a playoff final... And even then, that's not guaranteed!

If it did come to it, I think we'd scrape through both legs by a single goal against whoever we come against, but would be very nervous going back to the Millenium Stadium again... Well if we do, at least we won't be playing Blackpool there!

They beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-1 earlier today! Almost as good as their result against us a couple of seasons back... (5-1 :( or should I have perhaps not have mentioned that?)

But I bet they are feeling humiliated as big a club that they are...

3 games left for us... Has to be all 9 points in my view if we want to clinch 2nd place now... Meaning we still have to do that by at least 1 point as QPR's goal difference is that much better... D'OH...

So if QPR take 6 points from last 3 games and City take 9 points, we'll ensure that we accomplish that by the one very important point!

City - 84 (W, W, W)

QPR - 83 (W, L, W)

Alternative 1:

Either that or we take 2 wins and a draw and QPR take 1 win and a draw to leave us still just about scraping through!

City - 82 (W, D, W) (how weird it would be to go on automatically on '82' points... slight reversal of fortune would be sweet!

QPR - 81 (W, L, D)

Alternative 2:

Or we could live very dangerously and take 6 points and they take 3 points... Lose to 2 out of the 3 clubs they have left, Plymouth, Swindon and Sheffield Wednesday... I could see them getting 3 draws from those last 3 games or even 1 win and 2 losses, but still having said all that, it's still up to us!

City - 81 (W, L, W)

QPR - 80 (W, L, L)

Looking at all of those games in a bit more detail, Plymouth are on the back of 2 straight defeats and will be more ever desparate to finally clinch their promotion into Division 1, and only City have done the double over them this season, so they'll be hoping that QPR don't as well! They will be playing QPR at home and will still surely look fairly solid despite their big set back today.

Next, QPR will be playing Swindon, a team in pretty good form at the moment and will want to finish as high up the table as possible with still a very slim chance of automatic promotion themselves, (though I seriously doubt that'll be the situation by then). Also, QPR have yet to lose a game at Home yet, so maybe Swindon will finally beat their unbeaten Home record.

I don't fancy QPR's chances away at Hillsborough at the end of the season... Wednesday will be playing purely for pride and hopefully will come out on top victorious on the last game of the season. On this final day, I believe all of the pressure will still be on QPR!

Out of those 3 games left, the one they have left at Home against Swindon, I'm sure will be their toughest out of the remaining 3!

So as unlikely as it may be, we could still very much go up with only picking up 6 or 7 points out of a possible 9, although I would still definitely prefer the 9 points!

Wow, looking at all of that is one of my longest posts for a long time, but I reckon that one of those 3 posibilities becoming reality is quite likely indeed...

What do all of you think???!!! :D:D:angry::(:(:D:(:P

Great idea, all about ifs & buts isn't it.

Unfortunately it is, however... (it wasn't a "BUT" then was it?) haha! :angry:

Anyways, (damn I need to say "IF" there) I really do think one of the above 3 will happen!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!

Cooter

Archived