IGNORED

Dolman Darts

tin

Any of you lot going along to this?

Phil 'The Power' Taylor and John 'Death Maple' Part are playing as well as the Fellowship's and Bristol's Mark Dudbridge. Should be a good day in the Exhibition Hall and tickets are only £7.

Four of us are going down as we never get events like this in Bristol and the darts is quality day out.

lift wanted or share taxi !!!!!!! :dance: oi oi oi

Haha, I don't even know who you are mucker but yeah come up with us if you want. Two of us going up from Portishead. A mate may even be driving up from Plymouth and be able to pick up en route. :fingerscrossed:

alright tin I'm an old friend of portishead red :doh:

Weird our paths haven't crossed before then cos I'm good mates with Mark. Are you James' brother?

As I said, you're more than welcome to come up with us to the darts. Just let me know and we'll sort something out.

Just seen on the official website it's sold out for both days now. Rang up my mate who was sorting them and he was going to get them tomorrow! I'm gutted about that. :ranting:

Anyone got any spares going? Need four ideally...

Weird our paths haven't crossed before then cos I'm good mates with Mark. Are you James' brother?

As I said, you're more than welcome to come up with us to the darts. Just let me know and we'll sort something out.

Tins, don't go with Kivsy! All he'll do is sing "you don't know what you're doing" followed by loud booing! :innocent06:

• Admin
I've got 3 x VIP tickets @ £9 each if anyone wants them.

Just found out some people would prefer to go to see Bruce Springsteein instead!!?

Did you get rid of these ?

Which day were they for, I know someone who wanted tickets

How was it, any feedback please?

Me and five mates got tickets in the end of Saturday and it was quality.

I've been to various Darts events down the years, the Lakeside a few years ago and Ally Pally last Xmas, but it was nothing like that. It was a much more personal event with Phil Taylor, Wayne Mardle, Peter Manley etc mingling around chatting to fans, which felt a bit weird in the humble surroundings of the Dolman Hall.

Highlight of the day was being stood within spitting distance of Manley-Taylor in the quarter's or semis with a four pint jug of Blackthorn in hand. Manley must've averaged around a ton that game but got thumped by Taylor who must've been up around 115 and produced three 10 darters!

Well worth the £7 in my book. Hope it comes back again.

Archived