IGNORED

Andy Cole

samj100

Been relesed by Sunderland, was on a one year contract there so may be looking for another elsewhere.

Personally i would prefer we signed some youth with prospect but an experieced centre forward who can score goals in cole.

Any thoughts on a Andy Cole returm. i doubt GJ would consider him anyway (not that I'm critisicing that decision)

He's 37 this year. I really hope we're looking at strikers in their early 20s not late 30s. It doesn't make any sense to me to pay wages for an older player who's managed about 20 league starts in the last two seasons.

I don't think he would score goals at this level next season either to be honest and what we need up front is pace.

He's 37 this year. I really hope we're looking at strikers in their early 20s not late 30s. It doesn't make any sense to me to pay wages for an older player who's managed about 20 league starts in the last two seasons.

I don't think he would score goals at this level next season either to be honest and what we need up front is pace.

Kevin Phillips :whistle2:

All joking aside, I wouldn't fancy him back either but Leroy "I'D LOVE IT IF WE GET HIM" :dancing6:

Been relesed by Sunderland, was on a one year contract there so may be looking for another elsewhere.

Personally i would prefer we signed some youth with prospect but an experieced centre forward who can score goals in cole.

Any thoughts on a Andy Cole returm. i doubt GJ would consider him anyway (not that I'm critisicing that decision)

I hope not. If he does I will give up watching the City. The biggest w***ker I have ever met. :disapointed2se:

I agree, i was surprised to see there was some support for bringing in Kevin Phillips somewhere on the forum, we should be looking at strikers a bit younger. I would like to see a player from League 1 get there chance in a championship side like Danny Graham at carlise who was at boro. I think it would be better to do this than take an even bigger chance on a dwindling career such as Cole & Phillips

Andy Cole is one of my all time favourite players, however I don't think it would be a wise move. I also wouldn't want to see him slowing losing it.

So as much as my heart would like to say yes, the head rules and says no.

I hope not. If he does I will give up watching the City. The biggest w***ker I have ever met. :disapointed2se:

Leroy gets that award for me. A right #######.

Andy Cole was thought to be in talks with Norwich about a year's deal so that put's paid to him not wanting to relocate. I don't want him here anyway after what he said about us in his book.

Andy Cole was thought to be in talks with Norwich about a year's deal so that put's paid to him not wanting to relocate. I don't want him here anyway after what he said about us in his book.

What did he say???

What did he say???

He said that moving to Bristol City from Arsenal was the biggest mistake of his career. Assh0le. We were guilty of re-launching his career after it was destined to go absolutely nowhere, so i can understand his comments.........not?!?!

I would rather cut off my te$ticles and boil them in acid than see that arrogant ###### in the red and white again.

He said that moving to Bristol City from Arsenal was the biggest mistake of his career. Assh0le. We were guilty of re-launching his career after it was destined to go absolutely nowhere, so i can understand his comments.........not?!?!

I would rather cut off my te$ticles and boil them in acid than see that arrogant ###### in the red and white again.

^_^

Who wouldn't? :yes::dunno:

Not much point in boiling them in acid afterwards though, that's a bit over the top surely? :noexpression:

ok andy is a #### but surley a player of this ilk would be a very good especially if we were to sign nicky maynard, as the experience of that player could be passed on to our younger player such as JMW and TP, and cole did well at burnley as did sheringham wen he first went to WHU. trundle is obviously experienced but we now require the knowledge of playing at the highest level as that is were we want to go!

I can only speak as I find and I have NEVER had any problems with Leroy. :innocent06:

:clapping:

:clapping: Well said that man.

Archived