IGNORED

Sell Outs Next Season

Red 66

We achieved 5 sell out games at Ashton Gate last season in the league.

How many do we expect to achieve next season ?

I think we will be drawing crowds of at least 17k for each game and achieve at least 10 sell outs throughout the season.

If we start the season like we did last year I would like to see sell out's every week !

What do the rest of you think ?

I think it depends how we do. I expect many of the new season ticket holders were POTD fans last year, so perhaps match tickets will be trickier to sell if we're not doing so well on the pitch. Also, more season ticket holders can mean that match tickets are more dotted around than in groups and that can make it harder too. If we're in the top 6 I reckon we'll sell out more often than not though - away fans allowing.

Our support has really risen to the challenge numbers wise which hopefully will show GJ just how much potential there is here - let's just hope the atmosphere does the same. I'd love 23 games like the Palace one.

Birmingham

Reading

Derby

Palarse

Wolves

Cardiff

Swansea

Forest

Depends, also on where we are in League come the run in, Live games on Sky , Boxing Day matches, New Years Day matches etc.

I think we will probably have a better idea of predicting which matches will sell out in a couple of weeks.

Archived