IGNORED

Little Lee Little Un.

cidercity

Tis true, my best mate works on the baby ward, and she txt me this evening to say that she was speaking to a bloke who had just become a grandad, and when he left someone came up to her and said "you know who that was don't you" (my friends not into footy at all sadly) and when she said no the person said "thats the Bristol City manager."

Just like to echo what has been said above - well done to Mrs Johnson (well lets face it what are we congratulating Lee for - he didn't give birth to the little fella did he)

Joking aside it will be nice for Lee to have someone of his own height in his household now.

Going by another thread(sign em young) - when does Master Johnson sign for the academy?

Congrats Lee. Just off to hospital as my wife is being induced today, it will be straight down the gate for a little city kit and bib once he\she arrives, there is no way they will be supporting anyone else. Will try and get some pics on here later.

So I gather from the main site. In which case that leads to the question, who's child was it that he, his partner and GJ were holding and photographing before the Stoke game? :huh:

Congratulations Johnsons.

Maybe they had just 'borrowed' one for a practice cuddle before the real thing?! I remember getting some funny looks ad double takes as I was pushing my tiny niece around Tesco's in her buggy and being 9 months pregnant myself. I was just practicing my buggy skills (how to ram people ankles if I wanted to move them out of the way, subtle skill is that!).

Anyway congratulations to all the Johnson's. What great timing Lee, having the summer break to get over the sleepless nights (and they are a killer)!!!

And good luck to anyone who is about to become a parent, it's great! :sun:

at least we know why we haven't heard anything on the transfer front - GJ has probably been dragged round mothercare a dozen times!

Nah, it would've been Pete sent out scouting for potential new buggy, bib and nappy signings around the various Boots' and Mothercares nation wide.

Baby shampoo already taken care of ofcourse - Magic Johnson (no more tears)

:pacifier:

I wonder if Lee will follow Gary's parenting skills and make his son stretch from the bannisters before he can have his tea???

(oops baby daughter - d'oh!)

Well, girls play football too nowadays you know. Anyway, she might want to be a model one day or something.

Archived