IGNORED

James Beattie

Bris Red

Aparrently Beattie is un-settled at shef united and is considering leaving (i will find the link in a min cant remeber site)

Would be a very good signing even thou he is getting on a bit very experienced but on the down side probably be to expensive for his age.

Depends if a prem club wants to pay him 40k a week. Most can afford too if they want him.

No Premier League club wanted him a year ago.

That figure is just about what the papers were quoting when Beatie last moved. :yes:

Aparrently Beattie is un-settled at shef united and is considering leaving (i will find the link in a min cant remeber site)

Would be a very good signing even thou he is getting on a bit very experienced but on the down side probably be to expensive for his age.

Villa are apparently sniffing around him. We've come a long way in the last year but not that far.

He's an arrogant, injury-prone pisshead. I made a joking attempt to get him to the Gate when I was at Uni in Southampton a few years ago. He laughed it off saying he'd never play for such a small club. Used to see him out most Monday's in Jumpin Jaks sharking for the young students. He told me a funny story about Sturrock once though

we could get to decent strikers that score goals for the price of beattie, reason being he has made a name for himself in the past and has prem experience...would be a good signing but cant see landsdown forking out that much on 1 player!

you would be looking at about 3million then about 20k a week wages, its just not happening!

Archived