IGNORED

Was There A Hint In Gj Interview

mightyreds89

Just wondering if I'm reading to much into this but in the GJ interview about LJ new born he mentioned he had to keep nipping out to take phone calls.... does this suggest me may have some tarnsfer activity to look forward to or not..... Seems a strange thing to say unless he is expecting some news soon..... Am i eading to much into this....!

Reading to much into it.

As a manager I'm sure your on and off the phone every 5 minutes.

This time of the year especially.

GJ stated we're looking to sign 3 players, so there will be something to look forward to. But as for anytime soon, I'm not so sure.

Nope, I'm not desperate for news.

Put it like this, anyone of quality we are attempting to sign will have interest from other clubs. Therefore it will take time and we will no doubt miss out on a few as we did last Summer. Plenty of donkeys with few or no options would sign in a flash.

Reading to much into it.

As a manager I'm sure your on and off the phone every 5 minutes.

This time of the year especially.

GJ stated we're looking to sign 3 players, so there will be something to look forward to. But as for anytime soon, I'm not so sure.

Could always have been on the phone to managers looking to buy some of ours....not all one way traffic I guess....

Guest Eamer

I'm hoping for 5 new signings :(

In a newspaper article this morning, Garry spoke about signing 3-4 players.

But he insisted due to the playoff system, he is two weeks behind most other managers.

He stated that any signings would take place at the end of the summer, as players and agents tend to wait to see what offers are available.

Archived