IGNORED

Libor Dosek

MATTBCFC

This guy was mentioned in January, seemed a strong rumour at the time, was in a couple of papers and reported on BBC Sport.

If this one was a name that we were interested in and is being rekindled, looks like competition for DEle

as he's a strapping lad !

37 games this season and 11 goals. Played in UEFA cup this year, so has experience as well. Not saying I want us to sign him, but remembered the rumour. Anyway - here are his stats.

http://www.sparta.cz/srv/www/en/football/t...do?memberId=563

Any thoughts ?

This guy was mentioned in January, seemed a strong rumour at the time, was in a couple of papers and reported on BBC Sport.

If this one was a name that we were interested in and is being rekindled, looks like competition for DEle

as he's a strapping lad !

37 games this season and 11 goals. Played in UEFA cup this year, so has experience as well. Not saying I want us to sign him, but remembered the rumour. Anyway - here are his stats.

http://www.sparta.cz/srv/www/en/football/t...do?memberId=563

Any thoughts ?

Kind of player we should be looking for. Good scoring record and being 30 means we can get a decent price.

See their league is called Gambrinus league. Very good beer : )

Feel duty bound to give some local persepctive on this.

Doesk plays for Sparta. Sparta and Slavia absolutely dominate the Czech league. My grandmother could probably get 5 - 10 goals a season if she started every game for Sparta. His record isn't that great therefore.

He's OK - good physical presence but doesn't bring anything that we haven't already got with Dele and Brooks

Oh an Gambrinus is good but in Czech its the equivalent of a Fosters in the UK. Not the worst (a la Carling / Staropramen) but nowhere near the best (Plzner / Budvar)

Archived