IGNORED

One Thing

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

The atmosphere hasnt been the best down the mem for a few years now lesser crowds doesnt help, but you cant say that we don't know how to, if we had a stadium like yours and selling out most the time our atmosphere would be alot better, its hard in a shitty little dump like ours

That's not what opposition players and managers say and it's not my experience either.

Sure, there's been a few flat games here and there, but the atmosphere at the Gate has gone up a few notches in recent times and is frequently rocking.

I'm looking forward to next season with 14,000 ST holders meaning frequent sell-outs, and the East End packed with home and away support with all four stands making noise.

Can you say the same ?

Thought not.

nope and fair play on you, and your game in the playoffs at home was loud i had to turn down the volume on my laptop but that was only for 20 minutes the rest was quiet

Lee Johnson once said our atmosphere was like something of galatasary and that was only 9,500 including there fans :dancing6:

The atmosphere hasnt been the best down the mem for a few years now lesser crowds doesnt help, but you cant say that we don't know how to, if we had a stadium like yours and selling out most the time our atmosphere would be alot better, its hard in a shitty little dump like ours

Utter rubbish

How can you possibly maintain that Rovers would make more noise than City week in week out if they played at the gate. You have made the mistake of jumping on the bandwagon when all the green eyed g*asheads had left to try and fault us on was atmosphere - it is a myth, pure and simple.

Palace in the playoffs - "the loudest I have ever heard at a football ground" taken from a palace forum.

CTID

I'd quite like the public perception of your self-proclaimed moniker, "The Family Club," as that can continue to help us attracting the future generation of fan to the club.

But that's because we deserve it with the football, entertainment and facilities we offer, not given to us as a nickname as nobody else will sleep with us. "Rovers: a whole new definition of "keep it in the family"."

Altogether now...

"Your sister is your mother

...."

I'd like three things please.

1. My money back - for the price paid for corporate hospitality at the Sag Vs Leeds game. I'm emotionally scarred for life, it's the least you could do.

2. My crap that I had at the same game - after eating the "food" served I need to send it to Gillian McKeith in a tupperware box for analysis as part of my pending litigation.

3. My dignity.

Thanks in advance

Lee Johnson once said our atmosphere was like something of galatasary and that was only 9,500 including there fans :dancing6:

Has Lee Johnson ever played at Galatasary?

Ashton Gate ranks as one of the best and most hostile atmosphere's in The Championship for my money.

I'm afraid the same can't be said for that rugby ground you play at.

Think he meant that the atmosphere at Galatasary and the mem was similar to that of a rancid cesspit, thats why your sorting your drains. :glare:

Think he meant that the atmosphere at Galatasary and the mem was similar to that of a rancid cesspit, thats why your sorting your drains. :glare:

we have all had people say good things about our support, John Motson said after the game that city beat hartlepool that he had commentated on champions league nights in the 1/4 finals at the nou camp in front of 100,000 and the noise did not match that of Ashton Gate that famous night.

Archived