IGNORED

The 'gas Hate' Fixation....

Mr Mosquito

very good how long did they take? would like one as a screen saver for me pc or phone

You'll need to PM 'cider head' of this forum for the answer on how long the animations took to design/make. I'm sure he wont mind you using any of his graphics for your PC or 'phone. Just PM him and ask for his permission. :dancing6:

Guest churchill gaffer

I can't believe how much hatred there is in Bristol.

But it goes both ways!!!!!

I've replied on the Sags site. And i've been very conservative!

But the hatred that comes back is so BIG!

I've even tried to explain that we are just another club!

Example, who would go out of their way to do the things and say the things they did, the day we went to Wembley!

It's fine to have banter like calling them the sags. And them calling us what they call us.

But the hatred appears to be worse than what is going on in the world today! Example Iraq!!!!!

I really think some people ought to get a life, or go and see a Doctor.(Shrink)

Roll on just the banter!

At the end of the day, we are just another club. Nether club owes each other anything!

Support themselves!

This just goes to prove we could never share a ground. I would'nt feel safe takng my family there!!!!!!

Guest churchill gaffer
This just goes to prove we could never share a ground. I would'nt feel safe takng my family there!!!!!!

Why wouldnt you feel safe taking your family in there? would they be going to our games because they shared a ground?

silly comment really.

Yes i would feel very unsafe!

And I can assure you I would'nt let my children go.

You have idiots on the Sags site, even going to our ground to put banners up (They even cover their faces)

I have not given my oppionion to cause a new post!

If you are happy with this, then take your own children! (If you are luky enought to have any.

I know you will have idiots outside the ground waiting (Look at what is hppening on the Cycle tracks in Bristol, if you don't, then read the papers)

Are you sure you are not a Sags fan, using this to try and share our ground? as you know yours is going to fall through!!!!!

I can't believe how much hatred there is in Bristol.

But it goes both ways!!!!!

I've replied on the Sags site. And i've been very conservative!

But the hatred that comes back is so BIG!

I've even tried to explain that we are just another club!

Example, who would go out of their way to do the things and say the things they did, the day we went to Wembley!

It's fine to have banter like calling them the sags. And them calling us what they call us.

But the hatred appears to be worse than what is going on in the world today! Example Iraq!!!!!

I really think some people ought to get a life, or go and see a Doctor.(Shrink)

Roll on just the banter!

At the end of the day, we are just another club. Nether club owes each other anything!

Support themselves!

I don't think for us it's hatred anymore. It's sort of like pantomime stuff really. I just like to laugh at them and there board. However they really hate us and are obsessed with us.

Guest churchill gaffer
I don't think for us it's hatred anymore. It's sort of like pantomime stuff really. I just like to laugh at them and there board. However they really hate us and are obsessed with us.

I totally agree!

They are just jealous of us!

And it is funny at times to listen to them!

But that jealousy is like religion!

They would fight tooth and nail, to bankrupt us!

If we shared a ground, they are even that sad to say our name Rovers should be first or above any City name!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I know this hatred will not stop! Unless they were a far stronger and higher team than us!

When I talk to old school friends, ect. You can see the jealousy and hate towards City in their faces and talk!

Why won't they just get on with their lives, and support their on team! Iknow why, because all they want is to be better than us!

Guest churchill gaffer
Are you sure you are not a Sags fan, using this to try and share our ground? as you know yours is going to fall through!!!!!

quality! best joke i have heard all day!

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Then listen to people, and understand where they are coming from!

Everybody has their own oppionion, and you will not change mine.

Get your own ground, and support your own team.

I personlly do not care about your team (Sags)

CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!

To be fair i don't hate rovers fans as i do have friends who are gas heads what the dislike comes from

is the name ''Bristol rovers'' and they way they tried to be vultures over city back in 1982 becuse believe

what you will if city did go bust back in 82 then Ashton gate would be blue and the gas playing there.

But with the fans it's all good fun...

Then listen to people, and understand where they are coming from!

Everybody has their own oppionion, and you will not change mine.

Get your own ground, and support your own team.

I personlly do not care about your team (Sags)

CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!

You keep living in your own little world you silly little man.

Becuase i don't agree with you, I'm a gashead? behave yourself and get your head out your arse.

To be fair i don't hate rovers fans as i do have friends who are gas heads what the dislike comes from

is the name ''Bristol rovers'' and they way they tried to be vultures over city back in 1982 becuse believe

what you will if city did go bust back in 82 then Ashton gate would be blue and the gas playing there.

But with the fans it's all good fun...

And don't forget what they did when the City council wanted to help us out.

we need some football or some signings fast. look what is happening to us :disapointed2se:

roll on the new season!!!

IMO there are saddos in both red and blue. is the negative nature of some football fans and in particular a sucess starved (at the very top level) city such as ours that it doesnt matter how poor your side is as long as the other half of the city isnt any better.

to think that rovers fans would go to the lengths they did to celebrate our play off final defeat is something i cant get my head around. we finished fourth in the championship. whilst they finished 19th or whatever it was in league one (where loads of points went down the tubes in deductions) yet they seem so estatic that we are only one division better than them and not two. trouble is were it the other way round some of our saddos would be doing the exact same thing. someone from abroad who didnt know better may of been forgiven for thinking that it was rovers who had beaten us 1 nil and not hull. i am not sure they could of been any happier had it been. says it all.

Guest churchill gaffer
You keep living in your own little world you silly little man.

Becuase i don't agree with you, I'm a gashead? behave yourself and get your head out your arse.

What is your problem?

You are arguing with a so called other City fan,

Why is your oppinion the only one that counts?

I do not want to share a stadium with the Sags!

That is it!

And I believe IMO that there would be trouble around the stadium or near by, if the stadium was shared! (IMO Full Stop!)

To quote cider head: "Doctor, i don't have a FIXATION with the gas............honest...." :D...

...surely cider head should win and award for all this artwork....

Whoops, it should read :surrender: .....

...surely cider head should win an award for all this artwork.... :dancing6:

gasfreezonegv9.jpg

I totally agree!

They are just jealous of us!

And it is funny at times to listen to them!

But that jealousy is like religion!

They would fight tooth and nail, to bankrupt us!

If we shared a ground, they are even that sad to say our name Rovers should be first or above any City name!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I know this hatred will not stop! Unless they were a far stronger and higher team than us!

When I talk to old school friends, ect. You can see the jealousy and hate towards City in their faces and talk!

Why won't they just get on with their lives, and support their on team! Iknow why, because all they want is to be better than us!

I could not have worded it better myself. You have hit the nail on the head. JEALOUSY. You want to read their forum it is more like a City forum than a Sags forum. Pathetic most of em but then again I also have friends who support the Gas and they are brilliant. They will congratulate me when we do well and quite a few of them rang me after the Play Off Final to say hard luck.

Archived