IGNORED

Robbie Fowler's Transfer Rumours

Eddie Hitler

Robbie Fowler should be retired with his feet up in the cushy MOTD pundits room by now

and should not be any where near ashton gate.

but he is the best finisher this country has produced in the last 20+ years, and a top top fella as well.

i'd say he deserves too continue doing what he loves for as long as he feels he is able to perform, fairplay to him

GOD WEARS NUMBER 9

but he is the best finisher this country has produced in the last 20+ years, and a top top fella as well.

i'd say he deserves too continue doing what he loves for as long as he feels he is able to perform, fairplay to him

GOD WEARS NUMBER 9

[/quote

god also playes in woolyback land aswell now baba

Guest MaloneFM
but he is the best finisher this country has produced in the last 20+ years

So are Shearer, Le Tissier and Sheringham but they have all done the decent thing and packed it in before they became too crap.

Fowler despite his reputation did exactly bugger all when he came on as sub to help a losing Crapdiff side at the Gate. The only thing of note he did manage was to wind up a passing christian/gloakeeper trying to play off injury who was fully prepared to whack him until shouty Stowell stepped in.

Not Fowler, not today, not tomorrow.

GOD WEARS NUMBER 9

Hmmm.....

I was being ironic in using Robbie Fowler's name as last close season all the 12 year olds were saying how "brilliant" it would be if we signed him. Again and again and again.

To be clear I do not want us to sign Robbie Fowler. I doubt any club in the football league would choose to pay his medical bills.

The thread was for Flavio, who is apparently old news anyway. :mf_sleep:

Archived