IGNORED

Daily Star

Guest shane

Guest shane

see the banter between us and the gas gas maid it to the text maniacs in the star.gas steve wrote.to neil csf and what have you done for football since you were formed in 1982 gas wembley winners. Oh dear it gets worse.

• Admin
see the banter between us and the gas gas maid it to the text maniacs in the star.gas steve wrote.to neil csf and what have you done for football since you were formed in 1982 gas wembley winners. Oh dear it gets worse.

We've actually achieved as many promotions since 1982 as they have since forming in 1883 (and that's crediting "being awarded a league place" as a "promotion"). We've also won more Cups in this short period than they have in their entire history (including winning one at Wembley in that period).

If the question is to be asked of us since 1982, then it is even more pertinent of them as they've been around an extra 99 years and actually managed to achieve less.

Now there's something they can really boast about!

We've actually achieved as many promotions since 1982 as they have since forming in 1883 (and that's crediting "being awarded a league place" as a "promotion"). We've also won more Cups in this short period than they have in their entire history (including winning one at Wembley in that period).

If the question is to be asked of us since 1982, then it is even more pertinent of them as they've been around an extra 99 years and actually managed to achieve less.

Now there's something they can really boast about!

Top work Madger. Right, your challenge is to condense that into 1 text message (160 characters or less), and get it into the Daily Star's "Text Maniacs." You'll need to dress it up in something that is catchy enough to get through the harsh editorial process.

As a start can I suggest, "We B much betA than U gas scum. what you dun since 1883? We dun more. Luv Mdgr"

• Admin
Top work Madger. Right, your challenge is to condense that into 1 text message (160 characters or less), and get it into the Daily Star's "Text Maniacs." You'll need to dress it up in something that is catchy enough to get through the harsh editorial process.

As a start can I suggest, "We B much betA than U gas scum. what you dun since 1883? We dun more. Luv Mdgr"

What's the number then?

160 characters? With that many characters I fear my message may be bounced as I couldn't resist using correct spellings and even a little grammar. This will sadly render the message unintelligible to the Star's Editorial staff. :(

What's the number then?

160 characters? With that many characters I fear my message may be bounced as I couldn't resist using correct spellings and even a little grammar. This will sadly render the message unintelligible to the Star's Editorial staff. :(

and more importantly the readers of the paper.

Now i don't cliam to be well educated or even have good grammer but the Star well you don't even remotely need any of those. I thought the sun was a comic but the star is just the most uninteligent thing i ever read who the FOOOOK are the target market.The only remdeeming feature of this paper page three and the pictures. No wait i have it, a new slogan for the paper.

"The peter and Jane of newspapers with adult content."

As voted for by it's readers 2008 and every year since .... well since the paper was first published The Star

Now where the fooook is that spell check button

Archived