IGNORED

Kinkladze?

dan_84

I read in the paper today that Stockport are looking to offer Kinkladze a pay as you play deal until the end of the season, apparently he's without a club and still lives in England. I know a couple of Stockport fans so rang them and they reckon it could well happen. Maybe not the most consistent of performers but an exciting and unpredictable player who certainly excites fans. People have been saying that they'd like to see an attacking midfielder at City, you don't get much more attacking and exciting. If he's prepared to take a cut price contract or a pay as you play deal he'd surely be worth a gamble, he's played at the highest level and is still only 30/31.

Guest city slicker 71

In my view, a wonderfully creative player, I only saw him play once (Man City) like Rodney Marsh one of those few Maestros that could not only get away with dependance on the left foot but could do it so as you wouldn,t notice.

Yes, a very good investment !

Regards

So good he was worth 2 posts :P

Would be an ideal signing, we need a 'hero' and i feel that he would certianly be a hero to the fans, he would also create loads and help with the scoring, plus he would but bums on seats, i know the prospect of his talent down the city ground wouold be too good to resist for those who dont go often. He wouldnt want the world and i think he is certainly worth the risk.

He must be getting on a bit now and with him not playing regular football it's abit of a gamble but if he doesn't get paid unless he pays then that is good by the club but also hows that theer are people that just want to play football and don't care about the money

We lack ambition- We are too much of a Steady Eddy to gamble on a Possible crowd pleaser or a possible flop.

Come on lads, i would have thought we would have grown up by now!

Archived