IGNORED

One Of The Players Bid For..

MATT BCFC

Not in the know or anything but reading between the lines get the impression one of the players we have bid for could well be playing in the Euro's. The fact that GJ has attended them rather than sending a scout makes me think hes maybe gone to disscuss a transfer with a player and in his interview today saying that some transfers may take longer than others that made me think that a player playing in the Euro's would take longer as they probably wouldnt move clubs untill their team is out.

Could be totally wrong but just a thought.

I quite like the look of that big swiss striker derdiyok, he is big strong and fast, and doesnt mind putting himself about it, presumably he can play a bit as well playing in the euros.

I don't know who he plays for, but the price probably isnt going to be huge.

Si.

I quite like the look of that big swiss striker derdiyok, he is big strong and fast, and doesnt mind putting himself about it, presumably he can play a bit as well playing in the euros.

I don't know who he plays for, but the price probably isnt going to be huge.

Si.

He plays for Basel, and I would take a guess at him costing at least £2m+. Maybe even more if he gets a few goals this tournament.

Good shout though.

yep, I just looked him up, he plays for basle, and is only 19, and apparantly is interesting Besiktas, but seeing as wiki confirms all sorts of bollards about people we are interested in, I wouldnt trust that. He played at Wembley V England as well, and can put the ball in the net. I am sure he is the type of player that GJ would be interested in. Wouldnt it be funny if the tv camera went around the crowd and GJ was sat there (on petes knee so he could see the game)!

Si.

Guest Eamer

I think the two he's bid on aren't involved in the championships but he is looking at a couple there which would be the third. Not much point putting in bids before the Euro's as all teams will be looking at getting more money if that player performs well and GJ can't exactly start personal terms unless the player's country goes out early on.

Not in the know or anything but reading between the lines get the impression one of the players we have bid for could well be playing in the Euro's. The fact that GJ has attended them rather than sending a scout makes me think hes maybe gone to disscuss a transfer with a player and in his interview today saying that some transfers may take longer than others that made me think that a player playing in the Euro's would take longer as they probably wouldnt move clubs untill their team is out.

Kazim-Richards goes to Fenerbahce

Kazim-Richards is eligible for Turkey through his mother

Turkish champions Fenerbahce have signed Sheffield United striker Colin Kazim-Richards on a four-year deal.

:badmood:

Maybe Vonlanthen (spelling) that has just comes on, looks a good player, commentator said something about him being at PSV then his career dropping off and he's now at Red Bull Salzburg, worth a look no doubt.

Kazim-Richards goes to Fenerbahce

Kazim-Richards is eligible for Turkey through his mother

Turkish champions Fenerbahce have signed Sheffield United striker Colin Kazim-Richards on a four-year deal.

:badmood:

He has spent the last season in Turkey, apparently not that happy over there.

I wouldn't mind him joining us..

Absolutely, you could be totally wrong or totally right. :noexpression:

the swiss left back and captain, decent player and whole hearted.

Manyon or Manson?... anyway... i picked him as well. quality and i reckon a left back is on the agenda. i also liked Benjani [got his name wrong i am sure] up front. really really gets stuck in.

The Turkish connection with Kazim and others might have some mileage in view of Carle's insight.

Not particularly insightful I know.. but I thought Semih Senturk looked quality (scored Turkey's equaliser) - and apparently (according to WKDpedia), despite being top scorer in the Turkish league with 17 last season, he's underperformed against expecations at Fenerbache. Plus, if he's played in Turkish football he won't be intimidated by the row from the EE :noexpression:

Go get him Gazza.... :englandsmile4wf:

He has spent the last season in Turkey, apparently not that happy over there.

I wouldn't mind him joining us..

He's never happy, I remember him from an interview when Warnock picked him up. Massive ego, and this is from someone who came into pro football late as well, I believe. Wasn't he the first Coca Cola buy a player (Brighton)?

Wasn't happy, couldn't get in Brighton's side - Warnock took a gamble on him, took him to Sheff Utd when in Prem, wasn't amazing then, scored 1 fairly good goal, then ####ed off to Turkey and now sounds like he isn't happy there

Really don't think he would be a GJ man whatsoever

Jan Koeller........

Quite a good shout actually. The team he plays for got relegated so would probably be avialbale plus GJ seems to have a thing for big players. Only things would be the fact hes 36 and probably on high wages.

That Ivansitch(sp?) for Austria looks a quality player I think, hes also been dubbed the Austrian David Beckham. Been out on loan last few seasons so probably available.

heard during the romania game the other night that rasvan rat is looking for a move away from shakhtar looks a very good left back and has played in the champions league so this will probaly rule out a move to us but its worth a shot surely ! certainyl would offer mccalister a lot more than competition

heard during the romania game the other night that rasvan rat is looking for a move away from shakhtar looks a very good left back and has played in the champions league so this will probaly rule out a move to us but its worth a shot surely ! certainyl would offer mccalister a lot more than competition

Hmmm, not sure about the name though

Yeah, thought he looked a hell of a player. Hell of a shot as well. Well above our depth though.

Archived