IGNORED

Our Best Investment This Summer,

Sargent Pepper

Steve Lansdown always quote's Danny Wilson when he asked him what he would spend £1million on and he repliyed "a new training ground". The players will benefit so much from this new set up, but the implications of a up to date facillity go further than that.

This could be the difference in players signing for us or not, i can't imagine some of the players we've been linked with being too impressed with our current set up so being able to show them the plans for the new training ground will be vital.

Does anyone know how it's progress is going? Am i correct in thinking the pitches will be ready for the new season but maybe the changing rooms will be temporary ones for now and the rest of the facillites to follow?

Guest Eamer

It'll be finished for September so we'll start the season on what we have and then move to the new facilities after a month of the season.

I was up at the golf club last night and you can see the new training ground from one of the holes. Everything is flatened but no turf has been laid or anything built as far as I could see. Would be interesting to know what they are planning ie, any indoor stuff

I was up at the golf club last night and you can see the new training ground from one of the holes. Everything is flatened but no turf has been laid or anything built as far as I could see. Would be interesting to know what they are planning ie, any indoor stuff

Quite a view from ashton court pitch & putt isn't it!! :mafia:

Archived