IGNORED

Season Tickets

CotswoldRed

'July' I believe the official answer is. Last year ours arrived on 1st August and a couple of years before that they were here in mid June! (I am a great source of rubbish info like this).

It remains to be seen whether the smartcards we are getting will cause more or less problems than usual. And there are thousands more ST tickets sold too. So I guess it's please be patient with the ticket office staff...or else in future maybe Ticketmaster will get the contract!!! :o

'July' I believe the official answer is. Last year ours arrived on 1st August and a couple of years before that they were here in mid June! (I am a great source of rubbish info like this).

It remains to be seen whether the smartcards we are getting will cause more or less problems than usual. And there are thousands more ST tickets sold too. So I guess it's please be patient with the ticket office staff...or else in future maybe Ticketmaster will get the contract!!! :o

Wouldnt it be good if we could use them for a pre -season friendly as a "test". The club could let season ticket holders in for free and any teething problems could be sorted before the new season starts.

Wouldnt it be good if we could use them for a pre -season friendly as a "test". The club could let season ticket holders in for free and any teething problems could be sorted before the new season starts.

Definitely good idea, but that would mean getting everything sorted in time for August 2nd or whenever the only home friendly is.

I'm guessing turnstiles need changing to accommodate? Shouldn't take too long though, should it?

Definitely good idea, but that would mean getting everything sorted in time for August 2nd or whenever the only home friendly is.

I'm guessing turnstiles need changing to accommodate? Shouldn't take too long though, should it?

Nope and would let us have a freebie unlike last season when we had to pay to watch the friendlies. Would be something given back for the 14k fans who have paid for their season tickets too.

Archived