IGNORED

Nathan Dyer

Keep the Faith

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but Nathan Dyer is out of contract with Southampton this summer. I know he's a gashead and everything but looks pretty useful when I've seen him and could be picked up cheap or for free if saints don't look to renew his contract. Would provide some competition down both wings.

I didnt know this, but looking at the article, its hardly surprising is it?

Pure scum 100% theivin gypo scum. £5.50/h bargirls, omg i cant belive pro footballers would do this, no wonder hes out of contract, i would not want this tealeaf at AG rooting through the players shit.

****in hell - I remember hearing that both of those players got fined for late night drinking but this is utterly appaling.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, whoever you are. No excuse for it and feel sorry for the barmaid and anyone else who had stuff nicked cos they wouldn't have had a clue that night!

****in hell - I remember hearing that both of those players got fined for late night drinking but this is utterly appaling.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, whoever you are. No excuse for it and feel sorry for the barmaid and anyone else who had stuff nicked cos they wouldn't have had a clue that night!

Bet you wouldn't be saying that if he was a Prem player!

We have a team full of devoted Christians :noexpression:

Bet you wouldn't be saying that if he was a Prem player!

Really? Can you imagine from the players point of view someone coming along with this hanging over them, not just rumours or talk but CLEAR EVIDENCE from CCTV that they are rifling through coats and bags, and welcoming them into the team and dressing room?

Any person would find it hard to act naturally around them and that will filter through to the training ground and pitch.

but bradley brooks and the others hardly got any stick!!! bet you all love brooks when he is scoring for us, but chucking a wheelie bin at someone is less acceptable than having a laugh and nicking a little bag... not acceptable but its not assualt! :disapointed2se:

i couldt give a shit either way.. nathan dyer is a good winger with the ability to change a game, he works hard defensively and is local talent... from where i am sitting he ticks every box, especiallyconsidering he is up for grabs for nothing

get off your high horses, from what i remember it was more bradley wright phillips than dyer anyway

but bradley brooks and the others hardly got any stick!!! bet you all love brooks when he is scoring for us, but chucking a wheelie bin at someone is less acceptable than having a laugh and nicking a little bag... not acceptable but its not assualt! :disapointed2se:

i couldt give a shit either way.. nathan dyer is a good winger with the ability to change a game, he works hard defensively and is local talent... from where i am sitting he ticks every box, especiallyconsidering he is up for grabs for nothing

get off your high horses, from what i remember it was more bradley wright phillips than dyer anyway

I agree that there might be a tiny double standard although robbing young girls while they are working isn't the same as taking on a load of bouncers really!

Watch the vid, Dyer is the lad rooting through the bags, Wright-Phillips is the' look out.

My take on it, is that his behaviour on that night was contemptable and despicable, but if he apologised and compensated the victims, and had the balls to admit the error of his ways, I wouldn't condemn him for ever and GJ would straighten him out.

However, if he is GAS...........

:noexpression: Yeh hilarious. Attitude box doesn't seemed ticked from my point of view.

No thanks.

Should we look at getting McCormack from Plymouth as backup for Basso as well?

Did you read the article and run the video ?

If you did and you still maintain what you say, you are no better than them - and they are scum.

What the hell has it to do with Brooker ? Do you work for the EP ?

yes thats right I'm scum, wtf has my personality gt to do with you ######? do you work for the EP because you talk about as much shit. what gives you th right to say that?

course brooks has something to do with it, he went to prison! clearly if you get sent down for something then the crime is pretty bad. DOUBLE STANDARDS, i brought brooks and brad up because everyone on here was acting like this club is whiter than white, i assure we are far from that.

they were having a laugh watch the video! the fact they were laughing isnt acceptable, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it is, but to judge a lad because of one incident, considering brooks and bradley is very short sighted imo

they have admitted their mistakes, and compensated the girls, everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure not as perfect as ou make out

to be fair when you that age/my age doing daft things/ irresponsible things is the easiest way to have some fun, he wasnt mallicious in what he did, daft, but not malicious.

to be honest this whole thing is stupid, but don't call me scum, i am a city fanjust like you, i go home and away, i spend my and my dads money on this club i don't get involved in any scrapping but i sing my heart out... there are plenty more people in this counry who deserve to be labelled scum more than me and more than dyer

we need some transfer news me thinks!

Archived