IGNORED

Home To Barnsley

BournemouthRed

But at least it's at home and gives us a realistic chance of getting to Round 3 where the money could be. A pity Rovers got knocked out - I'd like to have drawn them and given them a beating!

I went to watch them play Bournemouth yesterday and they were woeful. Bournemouth didn't play well at all but Rovers were just hopeless. For all their build-up play they didn't have any sort of cutting edge. Haldane was an absolute joke while Rammell missed an open goal from 3 yards out!

WHAT!?

How can you not be excited about being drawn against BARNSLEY?

THIS IS BARNSLEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

What an incredible draw.

Personally I will be first in the que for tickets because there is no way I want to miss this match!

Rick, absoulutly woeful. Serious, that post was abysmal, at least if your going to be sarcastic make me chuckle, that was painful.

It's the best draw you can hope for in the second round really, all you want is a home tie.

You can't really win, you either get a descent second division side, an average second division side who will be up for it to try to make some money, a third division side who will be well up for it, especially if they beat a higher sde in the first, or a non league side who will be up for it especially if they have beaten a better side. I'm just glad we didn't get Yeovil away, as they looked very useful against Wrexham.

Archived