IGNORED

Qpr

brad blit

QPR are to snap-up West Ham striker Bobby Zamora and Crystal Palace midfielder Ben Watson for a combined £5million.

Taken from the Sun today..... its ambitious to say the least with all the names they've been linked with but will they be a force next year or a team of 11 players??

Watson would be a magnificent signing for any team.

I rate him as one of the best players we've played aganist last season.

It's a sickener because Ben Watson and his Crystal Palace side were far better than Hull City in my estimation. We beat Palace in both play-off legs and lose to Hull in the final. :disapointed2se:

It's a sickener because Ben Watson and his Crystal Palace side were far better than Hull City in my estimation. We beat Palace in both play-off legs and lose to Hull in the final. :disapointed2se:

He was quality at selhurst ran the game for them, much better than any of the hull lot at wembley. QPR can buy who they like doesnt mean they will go up though does it, this league is a lot harder than that some teams just come to beat you up and i don't think some of the names ive heard QPR are after can handle that type of football.

The thing with QPR, its a tricky one. First I think they have all this money all these high profile signings, but I cant help thinking someone (other than us :innocent06:) is going to stand in the way of their success

IAIN DOWIE

The more I think about it the more i cant belive they appointed that muppet :noexpression:

Archived