IGNORED

Whats Your Ideal Team For Next Season

SUPER REDS

massively ambitious (dig deep mr lansdown :laugh:)

Basso

Orr Carey Fonts McCallister

Sionko Carle Elliot McCindoe

Lita C.Cole

Subs - Weale, McCombe, Johnson, Trundle, Adebola

less ambitious

Basso

Orr Carey Fonts McCallister

Nobes Carle Elliot McCindoe

Lita Adebola

Subs - Weale, McCombe, Johnson, Trundle, Sproule

Basso

Orr Carey Gorkss McCallister

Sionko Watson Elliot McCindoe

Phillips Lita

Subs: Trundle, Weale, Johnson, Carle, Fontaine, McCombe

To ambitious? :laugh:

Just wish we'd hurry up and sign someone I'm starting to get worried!!!!!

I think a good side would be

Basso

Orr Carey Fonts Macca/Elokobi

Croft Carle Elliott McIndoe

Lita Trundle

Slightly ambitious and leaves out little Lee but I think this would be a great team. The problem (a good one) is having Little Lee, Carle, Elliott and Noble for the central area choosoing two of them is not easy. Elliott for me is an auto starter so its between Noble, Carle and Johnson to play that more creative role.

I think a good side would be

Basso

Orr Carey Fonts Macca/Elokobi

Croft Carle Elliott McIndoe

Lita Trundle

Slightly ambitious and leaves out little Lee but I think this would be a great team. The problem (a good one) is having Little Lee, Carle, Elliott and Noble for the central area choosoing two of them is not easy. Elliott for me is an auto starter so its between Noble, Carle and Johnson to play that more creative role.

thtas a great shout, its going to be tought with lee, nobes and carle competing for that role. nobes can still be used on the right though, and I'm sure away from home we could occasionaly go 4-5-1 with only lita up front, which would leave room to squeeze an extra one in midfield. keeping all three happy could be a juggle though. i thgink if nobes stays it must mean gary wants to keep him on the right

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine ??

Huckerby Carle Elliott McIndoe

Lita Trundle

Subs

Johnson, Weale, McCallister, Adebola, Sproule/Noble

I think we need a left back, right midfielder (Huckerby ?)and 2 strikers, cant think of a left back who may be available or whether we give riberio his chance. I think the other striker should be a young lower ,eague striker as a gamble ??

Since we're including signings....

------------------Basso--------------------

Orr-------Carey------Fontaine-----Insua

Sproule---Carle------Elliott-----McIndoe

----------Trundle----Brooker-------------

Weale

Ribeiro

Simpson

Noble

Mandžukić

Insua is the young Liverpool left back that they don't think is quite ready for the Prem yet and may be available for a season long loan, apparently Newcastle were keen on him but Pool want to keep him for the future.

Simpson is the 19 yr old Arsenal winger (played for England u-17s and u-19s) that scored 8 in 44 for Millwall on loan last season and again is probably available on a season long loan.

Mandžukić is the Croatian lad that Zagreb brought in to replace Eduardo. He's had a cracking first season and is only 22 - won his first cap too.

Guest Eamer

I really don't get these threads. I just don't understand how you can pick a team at the start of pre-season when no signings have been made at all. Suprised all the teams don't end up like the team 'cider_mad' posted.

Wait for signings then try make a line-up out of them...

I really don't get these threads. I just don't understand how you can pick a team at the start of pre-season when no signings have been made at all. Suprised all the teams don't end up like the team 'cider_mad' posted.

Wait for signings then try make a line-up out of them...

Do us all a favour and go and take your face for a shite.

Archived