IGNORED

Gary J. On Sky This Afternoon

fixit

Sky Sports News are trailing Gary Johnson as a guest on Gillette Sports Saturday starting now.....

Just saw this aswell

really wanna watch but don't know if i can dedicate 6 hours of my afternoon for what knowing my luck will be a 2 minute soundbit, that i miss when i go to the toilet :laugh:.

do you reckon it will just be a really broad chat with no interesting deets revealed, or do you think he will give aNYTHING away re transfers?

cards tight to his chest as normal i reckon

Just saw this aswell

really wanna watch but don't know if i can dedicate 6 hours of my afternoon for what knowing my luck will be a 2 minute soundbit, that i miss when i go to the toilet :laugh:.

do you reckon it will just be a really broad chat with no interesting deets revealed, or do you think he will give aNYTHING away re transfers?

cards tight to his chest as normal i reckon

cant really see him giving anything away as usual, watching now just hope as you said its worth it and not just 2 mins!!!

They have him in the studio as a guest discussing this that and the other. keep talking about prem clubs and cricket but I'm sure theyl get round to city sooner or later (unless ive already missed that bit)

only worrying thing is, does that mean euro scouting trip is over??? i thout he would be in austria/switzerland

possibly strengthening the shout for that romanian, although he never got on.

looks like they are going to keep gary in to coveer the spain game on SSN. really frustratiing really, i don't care what gary thinks about the torres/villa linkup play or whether scolari will comment about chelsea in his pre-match interview tomorrow.

WHO ARE YOU SIGNING?? :laugh:

possibly strengthening the shout for that romanian, although he never got on.

looks like they are going to keep gary in to coveer the spain game on SSN. really frustratiing really, i don't care what gary thinks about the torres/villa linkup play or whether scolari will comment about chelsea in his pre-match interview tomorrow.

WHO ARE YOU SIGNING?? :laugh:

Maybe he is scouting Torres and Villa....we do need two strikers! :innocent06:

He did the Sweden v Spain game,looking at Villa?????? :)
Looking at the Sweden squad there is a few players that could interest us.

Fredrik Stoor, 23 year old Right back currently playing in Norway for Rosenborg back.

Daniel Majstorovic, 30 year old commanding centre back who is a expert penalty taker, Currently playing in Switzerland for FC Basel 1893.

Andreas Granqvist, 23 year old centre back who is on loan at Helsingborgs IF from Wigan.

Tobias Linderoth, 28 year old defensive midfielder, Used to play for Everton but is now at Galatasaray where he is out of favour.

There is a few other players but from the Sweden squad these plays stood out as players that could be interested.

They have him in the studio as a guest discussing this that and the other. keep talking about prem clubs and cricket but I'm sure theyl get round to city sooner or later (unless ive already missed that bit)

only worrying thing is, does that mean euro scouting trip is over??? i thout he would be in austria/switzerland

Damm Missed It

What was he Saying ?

Archived