IGNORED

Well Done The Media Department

Sargent Pepper

I watched the season highlights DvD last night and have to say it was excellent. A lot more proffesional than last years (which is not a critsium). For a start it had every goal from all competions. It brought back some fantastic memories of a great season and loved the "Scotty Cam" bit. I would love to see the unedited version of "Scotty Cam" There was some footage of Wembley that sky didn't show and i must admit to having a little tear at the end and seeing Louis in in tears and being comferted by Nobes and Murray who also had tearfull eyes. Anyone who says players don't give a toss should watch that.

I urge everyone to get a copy and for the media department to release one every season. Well done to Ad's, Ed, David Lloyd and the rest of the media team! :clapping:

don't know if anyone has not bought the the latest 2 dvds from the club, "storming the palace" and "always believe", but i have (thanks uncle!.)

The storming the palace dvd is just a rip off it has both games plus a few interviews all of which i have seen on sky.

However the always believe end of season review is a dvd well worth buying, you get the fans cam and scotty cam prior to the game which are funny and give an inside view, then the game. As much as it pains me to say it you get the after thoughts of the players on scotty cam an the supporters in the robins after the game.

What I'm saying to anyone unless you don't want to watch both palace game all the way through just buy always believe as it has everything this season has to offer.

Err....thanks for starting a thread about the exact same thing as the one that was at the top of the forum at the time of you posting! And if you read that post i totally agree that Always believe is a excellent buy!

I am little confused by your assement at "storming the palace". What were you expecting from it if not both games vs' Palace? Perhaps the entire 2nd season of the Terry and June programe????

Err....thanks for starting a thread about the exact same thing as the one that was at the top of the forum at the time of you posting! And if you read that post i totally agree that Always believe is a excellent buy!

I am little confused by your assement at "storming the palace". What were you expecting from it if not both games vs' Palace? Perhaps the entire 2nd season of the Terry and June programe????

Ahh the mod's have stepped in and meged the two threads

The palace one was out within a week of those games, but yeah i see your point. I knew what i was buying and i suppose the thought was (apart from making a bit of money, which is fair enough) was for those that were at the games it was a truley great experience and maybe would like to look back on it in the future. Thats why i bought it, but haven't watched that one yet. I guess if you were expecting some thing extra it would be a little disapointing. If i had to have one or the other then i'd get the season review but hey thats why there selling it cheap when you buy "always believe"

so they are selling it cheap, if you buy the season review. Feel even more conned now. :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

Only if you buy always believe at the same time. Like chessire red said, you can probably get the Ipswich away dvd cheap but don't expect the score to change. If your that disgutted at buying the dvd that states on the cover

play off semi final saturday may 10th and Tuesday 13th of may only to find the play off semi final saturday may 10th and Tuesday 13th of may then we'll club together and give you the £15 ourselves!

or maybe you would rather leave it in the club coffers so we can sign that 20 goal a season striker!

Just would like to echo people's comments on the DVD: well done to the media department. Top effort indeed. I was even in it which was a nice surprise!

Ditto that

Dad's day present from the young'un - cheers Ashton

Much better than last year when it had 10 mins of Sag's beating us in the Tin pot cup

although it does have a lot of highlights from Ipswich.....would have been better just saying we lost and moving on to next game IMO but I guess the whole story is there...just didn't really want to be reminded - nor Southampton or Stoke or QPR or Palarse or Barnsley or Baadiff for that matter....

• Admin
Only if you buy always believe at the same time. Like chessire red said, you can probably get the Ipswich away dvd cheap but don't expect the score to change. If your that disgutted at buying the dvd that states on the cover

play off semi final saturday may 10th and Tuesday 13th of may only to find the play off semi final saturday may 10th and Tuesday 13th of may then we'll club together and give you the £15 ourselves!

or maybe you would rather leave it in the club coffers so we can sign that 20 goal a season striker!

that would be true if they were released at the same time.

For instance I bought a full price Palace DVD as soon as it came out and the same for this latest one - but if I had waited a few weeks I could have saved some money. . . seems strange that the price was reduced so soon !

One thing I would like to see on the match DVD's is the clock, I hate not knowing what part of the game you are watching !

I watched the season highlights DvD last night and have to say it was excellent. A lot more proffesional than last years (which is not a critsium). For a start it had every goal from all competions. It brought back some fantastic memories of a great season and loved the "Scotty Cam" bit. I would love to see the unedited version of "Scotty Cam" There was some footage of Wembley that sky didn't show and i must admit to having a little tear at the end and seeing Louis in in tears and being comferted by Nobes and Murray who also had tearfull eyes. Anyone who says players don't give a toss should watch that.

I urge everyone to get a copy and for the media department to release one every season. Well done to Ad's, Ed, David Lloyd and the rest of the media team! :clapping:

Worth it if only for the photo on the back which includes someone from this very forum - not mentioning any names ..... but it's not Yessir!!

And before anyone asks the banner was homemade (not by me!) using an old sheet and red spray paint - none of this SignMarket professional jobby!!

Archived