IGNORED

Come On Cheer Up!

Riaz

Losing is very disappointing but at least QPR and Plymuff both dropped points. Plus with the play-offs now assured we can now take risks to get the points we need and IF we fail, we've got the play-offs to make up for it.

Looking at the table, despite todays disappointing result, the pressure is on QPR, we've got nothing to lose and QPR can only lose it, and I fancy them to do so.

Danny Wilson needs to tell his we've got nothing to lose and to go all-out for the remaining games.

Losing is very disappointing but at least QPR and Plymuff both dropped points. Plus with the play-offs now assured we can now take risks to get the points we need and IF we fail, we've got the play-offs to make up for it.

Looking at the table, despite todays disappointing result, the pressure is on QPR, we've got nothing to lose and QPR can only lose it, and I fancy them to do so.

Danny Wilson needs to tell his we've got nothing to lose and to go all-out for the remaining games.

thats it. we havenothing to loose, we shouldn't get second, but we still have a good chance, we have to go all out in the last 3 games. we prooved today we can still score 2 goals in a game, so hopefully the belief in that will come back as it has been obvious that that hasn't been there and that has not been helping us against the weaker sides.

thats it. we havenothing to loose, we shouldn't get second, but we still have a good chance, we have to go all out in the last 3 games. we prooved today we can still score 2 goals in a game, so hopefully the belief in that will come back as it has been obvious that that hasn't been there and that has not been helping us against the weaker sides.
At least we kno what we have to do and that is take 9 points. Nothing more and nothing less will do I fear.

i'm just a little fed up with the inconsistant form city are doing

at the moment.

i only wish every saturday was a bigger team in respect of

league postion ie: plymouth and qpr as we do better in those

type of games, what bothers me is when city really need to

get a result against a team lower in the league than them

they always f e c k it up :angry:

WE SHOULD BE HOME AND DRY BY NOW, WE LOST IT IN MARCH :(

we are 3rd 2 points behind QPR who travel to Plymouth and then face Swindon at home- 2 games they could easily lose.

No reason we should not beat Brighton and if we do, as I expect us to there could be a very different perspective on the league come 5.00 next week.

Yes we lost today but there is still an awful lot to play for- some of you seem to think we have a divnie right to promotion- we don't we have to struggle for it like everyone else- today was a setback but not the end of the road- I think we'll make it and if we do I look forward to lts of people eating humble pie :(:angry:

Archived