IGNORED

Both Birmingham Games.....

Taunton_City

Thought they might have made the Brum games early k/o's instead of midweek. Four time's we would have faced Charlton in the Championship and yet to play home or away on a Saturday. Ipswich is bad enough on a Saturday let alone a Tuesday night. Someone should resign over this, i blame Sexstone :whistle2:

I got no problems with Plymouth being a Tuesday night as it's fairly close and easy to get to but why they've put Ipswich in midweek is craziness. Same with Charlton as that was a cracker last season and I don't mind travelling up there again in midweek.

Seeing as we have to go on the official coaches, why not just have both Cardiff and Swansea games in midweek instead of the Brum games? The last train back from Brum is something like 7.30 so that means everyone's got to drive or coach it up. Shite thinking.

It has all been done on police advice, not rocket science is it.

In that case, surely the Heddlu would've had both Welsh games in midweek I'd have thought?

I hate those bubble trips but would hate it a lot less if it wasn't the waste of a Saturday.

I got no problems with Plymouth being a Tuesday night as it's fairly close and easy to get to but why they've put Ipswich in midweek is craziness. Same with Charlton as that was a cracker last season and I don't mind travelling up there again in midweek.

Seeing as we have to go on the official coaches, why not just have both Cardiff and Swansea games in midweek instead of the Brum games? The last train back from Brum is something like 7.30 so that means everyone's got to drive or coach it up. Shite thinking.

You going to try and take a day off for Plymouth so you can come out after the game?

Its too late to apologise!

In that case, surely the Heddlu would've had both Welsh games in midweek I'd have thought?

I hate those bubble trips but would hate it a lot less if it wasn't the waste of a Saturday.

If it coach only it doesnt matter when it is played does it, and having coach only on a saturday is a lot easier than having it mid week. (From police point of view)

You going to try and take a day off for Plymouth so you can come out after the game?

Its too late to apologise!

Cross that bridge when I come to it but I don't drink anymore these days mate. However, the idea of getting revenge on that fat Welsh #### does appeal though...

Sorry for being a pedant, but the last train back from Brum to Temple Meads midweek is 10.10pm because I've used it before. The only way you'd make that though is if you left St Andrews on 85 minutes with a taxi waiting to take you to New Street. :innocent06:

So it makes little difference, we'd all have to go by coach or drive anyway to be sure of getting back.

Thought they might have made the Brum games early k/o's instead of midweek. Four time's we would have faced Charlton in the Championship and yet to play home or away on a Saturday. Ipswich is bad enough on a Saturday let alone a Tuesday night. Someone should resign over this, i blame Sexstone :whistle2:

i will look forward to you booking another dodgy coach then should get back by thursday :whistle2:

The more evening games the better. It allows people that play sport and work on the weekends a better chance of being able to attend. The atmosphere always seems to be better as well.
No the less the better. I work Tuesday nights so either have to use a holiday day or work a rest day.

The more evening games the better. It allows people that play sport and work on the weekends a better chance of being able to attend. The atmosphere always seems to be better as well.

NO! What about people who wanna travel by train, no trains back from brum in the week!!!

get the feeling charlton would have gone tits up outside aswell if charlton would of had some so called lads , even though there was a superb atmosphere that night there was also a right motley old crew so to speak , still makes my spine tingle thinking about the afternoon / evening at charlton absolutley awesome game and atmosphere , I'm deffo going there again

get the feeling charlton would have gone tits up outside aswell if charlton would of had some so called lads , even though there was a superb atmosphere that night there was also a right motley old crew so to speak , still makes my spine tingle thinking about the afternoon / evening at charlton absolutley awesome game and atmosphere , I'm deffo going there again

In all my years supporting City that was THE single best away trip I've ever done Kev. See you up there!

Nor the game at Plymouth in 03/04 when we won 1-0 down there thanks to Peacock. Went off outside the ground as it always does down there.

Wasnt that the home game? Unless we played them away on the night and same scoreline and goalscorer.

Archived