IGNORED

Fixture List Business Cards

edson

Get her to type them into your Outlook (or whatever appointment calendar you use), the lazy mare!! ;-)

Someone used to create a zip file doing it automatically didn't they? I'm sure i had one for the last few seasons barring this previous one just gone. I would be eternally grateful if someone with more computer knowledge than me (anybody over the age of 5) could sort it out, It was really handy.... Somehow having them as my wallpaper, a card in my wallet (a very handy addition, many thanks), A printout by both my desk at work and at home, and etched into my memory after staring at them for hours while pretending to be working, just doesn't seem enough somehow.

:winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed:

I used to, I am probably going to struggle to find the time to produce it at the moment.

It's easily done if anyone wants to pick the script up from last year and modify it (you just need notepad and a spare half hour)

I'm afraid I've had to remove the business card sized list, due to a misunderstanding over my license agreement.

Ah yes, we're going to organise some entertainment in the form of football matches and we'll sell some tickets. However, it won't do to just allow anyone to advertise these entertainment games now would it without first paying us for the privilege!! Haha, only the bluddy Football League!!

Ah yes, we're going to organise some entertainment in the form of football matches and we'll sell some tickets. However, it won't do to just allow anyone to advertise these entertainment games now would it without first paying us for the privilege!! Haha, only the bluddy Football League!!

I do have a license which I've paid for. But, apparently, the business card sized images constitute a download, which isn't allowed.

I do have a license which I've paid for. But, apparently, the business card sized images constitute a download, which isn't allowed.

I know - I just find it incredible that you have to have a license to even publish a list of public events. No doubt they're working on a licensing agreement so that you will need a license to even discuss the game after it's taken place!!

I know - I just find it incredible that you have to have a license to even publish a list of public events. No doubt they're working on a licensing agreement so that you will need a license to even discuss the game after it's taken place!!

I wish I thought you were joking.

For anyone wanting the fixtures at a size they can put in their wallet or purse (Tom), the Net Centre has produced a handy printable version at just the right size...

Fixtures For Your Wallet

Last season you could get one from the club shop, that Original ( crap radio ) Fm did that was credit card size and Laminated so lookout for them in the club shop they were free, and handy to have in your wallet

Last season you could get one from the club shop, that Original ( crap radio ) Fm did that was credit card size and Laminated so lookout for them in the club shop they were free, and handy to have in your wallet

yeah i was wondering if they would do that again, they were really handy and i've still got about six left over.

I used to, I am probably going to struggle to find the time to produce it at the moment.

It's easily done if anyone wants to pick the script up from last year and modify it (you just need notepad and a spare half hour)

Yep exactly what I've done, took me a while longer than half hour :fastasleep: .

All for personal use only obviously :noexpression:

There is no way the Premier League and Football League will Free The Fixtures, they make a small fortune out of them. It would take either a complete boycott on paying for the Licence from every source which currently pays the £25,000+ per annum or a very strong company to take Court action re Intellectual Property rights and one that would be prepared to lose and face costs probably into the £millions.

Neither is going to happen.

Archived