IGNORED

Any Tranfer News

bristolbornandred

I no its a load of crap but henrick larson a polish kiddy and a swiss lad is going around any1 shed any light

Were they in a bar?

Which one speaks first?

Where's the bloody punchline?

If you're going to tell bad jokes, at least you could tell them badly properly.

Or is that properly badly?

Anyway, I should know..... :noexpression:

I assume this refers to the latest tosh on the treasured football-rumours site:

Sources close to Helsingborg suggest Henrik Larsson will be moving on a one year deal to Bristol City. Bristol City manager Gary Johnson has been watching a few games at the Euro's and believes he has notified a couple of potential targets.

Larsson who had previously retired from International Football is reportedly interested in a move to England and Johnson is keen about securring the 35yo having met with the player prior to Sunday's game with Spain.

Johnson is also reportedly watching attacking midfielder Daniel Gygaz (Swiss) and Polish right winger Wojciech Łobodziński.

Johnson had held talks with Marius Niculae from Inverness, but the Romanian forward has failed to agree personal terms despite a £1, 500,000 bid being accepted by the club.

Larsson no chance.

According to the BBC site last week Niculae has a £400k buy-out clause in his contract.

Given the source I didn't bother to look up the other two. :whistle2:

I assume this refers to the latest tosh on the treasured football-rumours site:

Sources close to Helsingborg suggest Henrik Larsson will be moving on a one year deal to Bristol City. Bristol City manager Gary Johnson has been watching a few games at the Euro's and believes he has notified a couple of potential targets.

Larsson who had previously retired from International Football is reportedly interested in a move to England and Johnson is keen about securring the 35yo having met with the player prior to Sunday's game with Spain.

Johnson is also reportedly watching attacking midfielder Daniel Gygaz (Swiss) and Polish right winger Wojciech Łobodziński.

Johnson had held talks with Marius Niculae from Inverness, but the Romanian forward has failed to agree personal terms despite a £1, 500,000 bid being accepted by the club.

Larsson no chance.

According to the BBC site last week Niculae has a £400k buy-out clause in his contract.

Given the source I didn't bother to look up the other two. :whistle2:

I mentioned Lobodinski's name but its a no go ....thats definate.

As for Larsson....you having a giggle or something ??!!

Chinapig - dead right its a £400k buy-out - unless we feel like throwing £1.1m down the drain for the hell of it .... :blink:

Archived