IGNORED

Palace Game On December 28th

Atlanta_Red

Ok - I realise that this is a REALLY long way off, but I'm planning on coming 'home' for Christmas and taking my daughters to see their FIRST ever match at the Gate. Due to timing, this will have to be the Palace fixture on December 28th. As it will be the festive season, and also a very popular fixture, what chance will I have for buying tickets on the day? What are my best options for getting hold of tickets in advance?

Anyone got any good advice?

Ok - I realise that this is a REALLY long way off, but I'm planning on coming 'home' for Christmas and taking my daughters to see their FIRST ever match at the Gate. Due to timing, this will have to be the Palace fixture on December 28th. As it will be the festive season, and also a very popular fixture, what chance will I have for buying tickets on the day? What are my best options for getting hold of tickets in advance?

Anyone got any good advice?

Buy them online as soon as they go on sale if I were you.. Failing that, ask someone to get them for you. Shouldnt be a problem that way.

If I was in your shoes I think I'd write to the club and explain the situation, I'm sure they will be able to accommodate - if you wait until they're on general sale you run a risk because there will probably only be something like 2-2,500 home tickets available and they may be sold to priority groups.

This game will be either a sell out or a near sell out. As we have no home boxing day game which usually draws a big crowd then this game will have the large crowd.

Archived