IGNORED

Franck Queudrue

MATTBCFC

Worth a punt maybe - sounds like he is being ousted from Birmingham, with some nasty comments coming from the owners.

Can play left back or centre half. Signed by Birmingham for £2.5m, very experienced at Premier League level, but could we pick up a bargain ?

id definitely say yes if the contract demands werent too high

the scale of the public pop chairman had at him last season they would be disgraceful if they didnt let him move on now for next to nothing. he was almosr publicly blamed for brum getting relegated from what i remember

can play centreback or left back, like bocanegra who i mentioned before. quedrue is better player but i thout wages may be really high. just realised hes only 29 aswell?!!! i thout he was well into his 30s

No thanks - Unless he takes a huge drop in salary. Amidst all of the hype, too many people are overlooking the need to keep costs under control - A few seasons of big money signings and huge wages, and we'll be like Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry and all of the other Clubs who have gone down that route. Give it 1/2 years and the credit crunch will really hit football, that is when the prudent Clubs will get the bargains as the big spenders off-load players, and wages drop as Clubs can no longer afford to meet the excessive demands.

No thanks - Unless he takes a huge drop in salary. Amidst all of the hype, too many people are overlooking the need to keep costs under control - A few seasons of big money signings and huge wages, and we'll be like Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry and all of the other Clubs who have gone down that route. Give it 1/2 years and the credit crunch will really hit football, that is when the prudent Clubs will get the bargains as the big spenders off-load players, and wages drop as Clubs can no longer afford to meet the excessive demands.

I wasn't suggesting anywhere in my thread that we pay him mega bucks. I totally agree that any player coming in has to fit in with what is available - that means no silly money. Any suggestions we come up with on here should be resonable with regards transfer fees and wages. Otherwise I'd start suggesting we sign all our incoming players from the Prem or Europe's top leagues.

Archived