IGNORED

Stuart Fleetwood To Charlton

Barrs Court Red

Isnt this season their last parachute payment? They are still offering their fans free season tickets for the following season if they achieve promotion in 2008/09. Personally I'm not sure if Pardew is the man to take them back to the prem though.

Just how many strikers do Charlton have or more importantly need?

Fleetwood, Andy Gray, Chris Iwelumo, Svetislav Todorov, Luke Varney, Izale McLeod, Chris Dickson, Marcus Bent back from his loan now, that's 8 just from memory....

Just how many strikers do Charlton have or more importantly need?

Fleetwood, Andy Gray, Chris Iwelumo, Svetislav Todorov, Luke Varney, Izale McLeod, Chris Dickson, Marcus Bent back from his loan now, that's 8 just from memory....

Bent, Iwelumo and McLeod will all be gone by the start of the season. Tordorov and Varney is their first choice pairing with Dickson and Gray as back up. Fleetwood won't get a kick up there but ain't good enough for this level anyway.

Bent, Iwelumo and McLeod will all be gone by the start of the season. Tordorov and Varney is their first choice pairing with Dickson and Gray as back up. Fleetwood won't get a kick up there but ain't good enough for this level anyway.

Wonder if he will get loaned out then if he doesnt cut the mustard? Look at Mcleod did he actually play many first team games?

Wonder if he will get loaned out then if he doesnt cut the mustard? Look at Mcleod did he actually play many first team games?

I'd put money on him being farmed out at some point in the second half of the season to a League One club. He won't cut the mustard at this level. Wouldn't surprise me if Charlton signed him up to stop others taking a gamble on him. He'd have been much better served going somewhere like Cheltenham and being the main man there.

I'd put money on him being farmed out at some point in the second half of the season to a League One club. He won't cut the mustard at this level. Wouldn't surprise me if Charlton signed him up to stop others taking a gamble on him. He'd have been much better served going somewhere like Cheltenham and being the main man there.

You just took the words out of my mouth, are Charlton doing a Chelsea etc and just buying players to prevent others from having them. Dangerous as it's hard to keep everyone happy if they are fit and needing to play.

I will say though that if we really intended signing him, taking a gamble, we would have done it last season, maybe? There have been mumblings about him for ages with him being local.

Archived