IGNORED

3 Years 5 Months On

WarksRed

So when did Brooker leave? Have I missed something?

When did I say he left? The Brooker that took to the pitch that day isn't the same player that's with us today from what I've seen. Brooker, Lita, Heffernan was the collective unit used to make an easy point.

When did I say he left? The Brooker that took to the pitch that day isn't the same player that's with us today from what I've seen. Brooker, Lita, Heffernan was the collective unit used to make an easy point.

Brooker has been out injured which does not make him a worse player than he was back then. Give the guy a chance to get back to full fitness.

Technically though trundle was good for a large amount of points for swansea in that league. If trundle and byfield were in that city squad I'm sure we would of thought they were immense!! :surrender:

well, looking at our line up here, i wonder how many other clubs have had an almost total personel change in the same period.

http://www.theposh.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ma...7~26543,00.html

:englandsmile4wf:

Peterborough have only got 2 left from that squad, Adam Newton and Mark Tyler (was loaned out to Hull for end of last season) which is 1 less than us. Seeing their team that day brought back some bad memories of watching them every other week at home, seen some shocking players in the 9 years was season ticket holder up there.

Archived