IGNORED

Not New Signing Related ... Just A Genuine Request For Info.

Oakleyson

Dera All,

For some time I have been trying to find out a bit more about the Sons of City Cards that were on sale a few years ago. Problem is I can't find out anything about who was behind them or made them. This is driving me mad as I think the cards were great and I haven't found anything else that's better for my nostalgic view of growing up and supporting City in the 70's and 80's.

I would be really grateful if anyone who knows anything about these cards or has a contact for the people who were behind them could reply or send me a PM.

Many Thanks.

Dera All,

For some time I have been trying to find out a bit more about the Sons of City Cards that were on sale a few years ago. Problem is I can't find out anything about who was behind them or made them. This is driving me mad as I think the cards were great and I haven't found anything else that's better for my nostalgic view of growing up and supporting City in the 70's and 80's.

I would be really grateful if anyone who knows anything about these cards or has a contact for the people who were behind them could reply or send me a PM.

Many Thanks.

If you give the Supporters Club a ring between 9am and 3pm tomorrow,they can give you a contact number of the guy who can give you more information.

At the recent POY awards,the SC did a sealed bid auction for a set of these cards,so i know they are still available.

If you give the Supporters Club a ring between 9am and 3pm tomorrow,they can give you a contact number of the guy who can give you more information.

At the recent POY awards,the SC did a sealed bid auction for a set of these cards,so i know they are still available.

Thanks Redratser

Archived