IGNORED

Nasty Little Git Of A Gashead

Rich

I could have taken his head off when I said to him enjoy yourself at the leyland final in Cardiff, he replied I hope you don't enjoy yourself against Forest (last season).The next tme I see him he asks did I have a nice time at wembley?then adding that was the best day ever.What a c### he shut up pretty quick when I reminded him that the best day ever was when their new stadium was postponed.

Another one I contacted (Tom) didn't bother getting back to me for fear of ridicule.

Horrible little jealous spiteful gits.

Sad little pathetic gash scumbag.

Try some of these comebacks on for size next time:

• What league you in?
  • How's the stadium?
  • How's the pitch?
  • Are you getting more than Clevedon Town these days?
  • Sold more season tickets than the Cheeky Girls or Thomas the Tank Engine at the Colston Hall yet?
  • What City reject you going to get next then? Joe Burnell?
  • Where'd the millions go for all those strikers you sold in the last ten years?

I could go on but you get the gist of it. They got nothing to say asides from Hull the sad bastards.

And the point of this post is?

:blink:

The point of this post is to highlight an experience I had when being civil to someone that happened to support Rovers.

It's also to promote discussion for people that have experienced the same thing or not, as City fans.

This is the social side of the City site and these are social issues.They may be a bit heavy for some people but that's

just how I felt at the time of posting, rather than discussing the pros and cons of lighter issues.

Archived