IGNORED

Derby Game On Sky

Barrs Court Red

Sky have confirmed nine live broadcasts covering August through to November of the new season. However, as of yet there are no selected games for September.

The full list of chosen TV games can be found below:-

Sat 9 Aug Birmingham City v Sheffield United

Sun 10 Aug Nottingham Forest v Reading

Sat 16 Aug Bristol City v Derby County

Sat 30 Aug Watford v Ipswich Town

Sat 4 Oct Coventry City v Southampton

Sat 25 Oct Reading v Queens Park Rangers

Sat 8 Nov Southampton v Bristol City

Sat 22 Nov Nottingham Forest v Norwich City

Sun 30 Nov Swansea City v Cardiff City

Sky have confirmed nine live broadcasts covering August through to November of the new season. However, as of yet there are no selected games for September.

The full list of chosen TV games can be found below:-

Sat 9 Aug Birmingham City v Sheffield United

Sun 10 Aug Nottingham Forest v Reading

Sat 16 Aug Bristol City v Derby County

Sat 30 Aug Watford v Ipswich Town

Sat 4 Oct Coventry City v Southampton

Sat 25 Oct Reading v Queens Park Rangers

Sat 8 Nov Southampton v Bristol City

Sat 22 Nov Nottingham Forest v Norwich City

Sun 30 Nov Swansea City v Cardiff City

i might watch on nov 30th could be very lively!!

Just to say thanks to every one who contacted Sky asking for the City v Derby

game to be shown live on Sky

Like I always say

IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET

may I suggest a few of you e-mail Sky to say thank you

and request a few more game live on Sky

IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET

You really are a complete and utter prat. 1st game of the season at home = 3pm kick-off - or should do.

Ask the players when they would like to play this game - they would tell you 3pm.

Ask fans who are going to the game from both clubs what time they would like the game to kick-off - most will tell you 3pm.

Stop grovelling to the media you so obviously long to be part of and think about the ordinary supporter why don't you???

You really are a complete and utter prat. 1st game of the season at home = 3pm kick-off - or should do.

Ask the players when they would like to play this game - they would tell you 3pm.

Ask fans who are going to the game from both clubs what time they would like the game to kick-off - most will tell you 3pm.

Stop grovelling to the media you so obviously long to be part of and think about the ordinary supporter why don't you???

i think u are being harsh on nttds. He doesnt influence skys decisions on what game gets shown. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that the derby game would be a mouth watering tie for sky to show. Derby have just been relegated from the prem and we just missed out on promotion, so why wouldnt sky show it? We havent played derby for !5 yrs in the league so more reason for the game to attract interest. don't knock nttds he does alo t to help fellow members and is a respected member of otib. Chill out and be happy that we are the only championship team to have 2 live games on sky planned for next season!

Head down to the ground as if kick off is at 3 and get 2 hours extra drinking time.

That is the one of the most pathetic statements I have read on here. Calling NTTDS a prat? Your well entitled to your opinion but I don't see what you can gain from insulting one of (in my opinion) the most well respected posters on here.

Cheers NTTDS for all the work you do re the media. Most of us do appriciate it.

Aw bless does a 5:20 kick off finish to late for you?

I can't wait for a cracking summers afternoon on the sauce before a cracking opening home league game

FAO Well Red

Here is an offer I 'll take you to Skys AGM in November and

you can speak to Rupert Murdoch yourself and tell him

what he should do with Bristol Citys live games

free rail transport to London will be provided

and you also get a free lunch afterwards

back to you

can i go in november please :fingerscrossed:

How would we of coped in the prem with all the early/late kick offs, sunday games, monday games, etc etc etc??

Its just 2 hours, hardly a big deal!

Exactly! What's two hours when we've been waiting for months for the new season. :fastasleep:

I personally cannot wait, and am well happy with the extra couple of hours on the sauce.. :drunk2: .. um, I mean preparation! :whistle:

Archived