IGNORED

Wilkshire

mickeygee

I am just at a loss as to why Danny is putting luke in the side. He was truly awful against Plymouth - learn from that Danny?

His free kicks are insipid and he lacks pace, vision or bottle. I'm certain he CAN be good for us, but he has no form and is leaving a massive creative hole in the centre.

In the reserves on Thursday, Caskey looked pretty trim, kept going for the whole match and put in some excellent free kicks, one of which led to a simple goal. He can do this, few others in our side can.

I wonder how many goals this season have come from set pieces? What is going on in training to allow this?

Finally, how can a ref consistently allow free kicks near the opposition area to be taken so far from the correct spot? - Louis was foolish to concede that last minute one anyway, but the Luton player took it at least 10 metres from the offence! - that generous linesman didn't spot that did he?, useless ****

We'll beat Brighton, but I'm afraid Danny needs to drop Wilko if this is to happen....

Archived